• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sterling VA Lounges?

Mizicke5273

I'm heading down to Sterling VA in early April for a Datacenter move. Hopefully, I will have some time to have a cigar or two and I'm looking for any decent lounges in the area. I did a quick google search and found Route 7 Cigars, which is 10 minutes from the area where I'll be. Anyone know of any others and/or have recommendations? Anyone ever been to Route 7?

It has been a quite few years since I have been, but I used to love to go hang out at Leesburg Cigar & Pipe when I worked in the area.

I checked Leesburg Cigar & Pipe and it is about 20 minutes from the hotel. I also found Old Virginia Tobacco Co. and they are about the same distance as Route 7. So 3 lounges that are decently close to the hotel is pretty good. Not sure if I will have time to stop and have cigar, but I do plan on at least stopping by to see what they have on hand. That is one of the good things about driving down myself; no need to worry about catching a flight out.

I'm heading down to Sterling VA in early April for a Datacenter move. Hopefully, I will have some time to have a cigar or two and I'm looking for any decent lounges in the area. I did a quick google search and found Route 7 Cigars, which is 10 minutes from the area where I'll be. Anyone know of any others and/or have recommendations? Anyone ever been to Route 7?
look up https://tobaccology.com/
I’m not sure how far away they are from you though.

Tobaccology, either store, is about 35 minutes from the hotel. Which of their stores Tobaccology Manassas (Home Store) or Tobaccology Haymarket were you thinking about? Or are both the same?
have not been to either, but heard about them on a podcast recently and they sound like really good tobaconists. I'd like to visit one of them someday.