• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Steve McNair found shot dead

woodbm

Drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke
Just heard this on the news. He has been found dead shot in a double homicide with a woman being the second victim.

You're kidding me...........I thought this was some kind of joke when I saw the headline. :0

Heard while watching Tigers tournament. Cant believe this shit.

Brian

Damn. I still think about the music city miracle sometimes, that was a damn good game and their game against the rams after that was fantastic as well. RIP.

McNair didn't strike me as the kind of person to be involved in a lot of nonsense. I wonder if it was a robbery attempt.

More senseless violence.
It's a shame. He was in the prime of life.

Hopefully the perps will pay the full penalty.

Chemyst :cool:

Still shocked over this one. Crazy to even think of. Looks like the woman he was with shot him and then herself (as per the news reports this morning).

Still shocked over this one. Crazy to even think of. Looks like the woman he was with shot him and then herself (as per the news reports this morning).

Yep, Their not looking for any new suspects.

Everyone around these parts was talking about this yesterday. What a shame he was only 36 I believe. I had the pleasure of meeting Steve when he played ball here in B-more. As Khari said he didnt seem to be the type to get caught up in this sort of thing. He seemed like a kind soft spoken guy.

Damon

Damn. I still think about the music city miracle sometimes, that was a damn good game and their game against the rams after that was fantastic as well. RIP.
As a Bills fan, I always had a "hard spot" for McNair and the rest of the Titans after they knocked us out of the playoffs that year, but man is this sad to hear. He seemed like a great guy and was definitely a great quarterback. May he RIP.