• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sticky cigar

blair

I just got a sticky Ashton Imperial Tubos cigar. Why is it sticky? You can actually see the stickiness. Did it come from the cigar or the cedar? And is this a good or bad thing?

thanks
blair

ps. doing a google search for "sticky cigar" will yield more Clinton jokes than you'll care to read.

blair said:
doing a google search for "sticky cigar" will yield more Clinton jokes than you'll care to read.
[snapback]185165[/snapback]​

LOL!

if any newbies are reading this, take note: he used the search function FIRST, and THEN posted his question. That's what separates the truly annoying n00bs from the ones who are integrated more efficiently into the machine, er, CigarPass.

It's from the cedar. I've got quite a few LGC Cedros that are in the same situation(I'll be damned if I'll use that other "s" word!).

Lumberg said:
That's what separates the truly annoying n00bs from the ones who are integrated more efficiently into the machine, er, CigarPass.
[snapback]185221[/snapback]​

Does that mean you still think Blair is a newbie? :0

ricmac25 said:
Lumberg said:
That's what separates the truly annoying n00bs from the ones who are integrated more efficiently into the machine, er, CigarPass.

[snapback]185283[/snapback]​

nope. just saying newbies (and all members for that matter) should follow his example.

ricmac25 said:
Lumberg said:

[snapback]185283[/snapback]​

lol! :laugh:

Lumpy, I appreciate your comments. Hey Shadow, did you ever smoke one? I don't care for flavored cigars ( :p ) so I'm not sure I'd be a big fan of this sappy cigar.

I woulda thought it would had been from the glue in the box... ???

blair said:
KayakinBoy said:
I woulda thought it would had been from the glue in the box... ???
[snapback]185747[/snapback]​

It was a Tubos.
[snapback]188295[/snapback]​

glue leaks into them some times. did you smoke it yet?

Smoke it, the sap from the cedar doesn't effect the cigar. I've smoked around two dozen of the LGC En Cedros with the cedar sap on them with no problems.