• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stock picks

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Curious what you guys are investing in. Aside from crypto, I have ACB which has been performing very well. Also considering Microsoft as a long term investment. Any hot stock picks?

Took a large position in CNTTF first of the year. Very happy. A few miners doing well also.

Single stocks are too much risk for me. I took a big hit several years ago learning that I wasn't as smart as I thought I was. These days I pay for advice, sleep better at night, and the future is more certain.

I’m long on:
-Scott’s Miracle Grow SMG- long term pot play/great dividend. Purchased at $66 and bought more at $57

-Apple- been buying/averaging down since $155 area

-Amazon- seem as Apple been buying on crap market days!

-Berkshire Hathaway BRK.B

-AT&T

-Visa

-iShares Core S&P IVV

-Microsoft—- love Blockchain

-Nvidia- it has taken a beating, but won’t sell

-Coca-cola- love the company/ another pot play

-Lockheed Martin

-Merck

-Royal Dutch Shell A Shares (RDS-A)

own a few mutual funds as well! I am a long term investor. I typically review my portfolio every 4 to 6 months.

I have done pretty well day trading pharmaceuticals stocks and pot stocks last year. Unfortunately I just don’t have the time in the morning to trade. Best trading was between 8:30 and 10:30 for me!

Many brokers are pushing Pot stocks.

I made good money on Tiltay when it went crazy!! If you want to play pot stocks I would invest in KO, SMG , cigarette companies (Phillip Morris, Altria) and Big beverage companies.

I think it’s too risky to play with the little guys unless you are in and out in one day

I made good money on Tiltay when it went crazy!! If you want to play pot stocks I would invest in KO, SMG , cigarette companies (Phillip Morris, Altria) and Big beverage companies.

I think it’s too risky to play with the little guys unless you are in and out in one day

Check out Aurora Cannabis - ACB. I've done quite well with it the past few weeks. :) It's undervalued; I expect it to go above $10 in the next 9 months or so. With the recent Farm Bill (federally legalizing Hemp and CBD in the US), I believe we're going to see a ton of opportunity in the cannabis sector. Check out Cronos and Canopy Growth too.

Coors is teaming up with companies like HEXO to begin creating cannabis/hemp/cbd infused beverages. Turns out Cannabis is in the same family as hops. We're in for some interesting times ahead!

I'm looking for a strong long term stock, possibly Microsoft. They seem to offer decent dividends. With Azure and all of the cloud-based offerings, I believe they're well positioned, and will continue to do well.

Rod- I added Aurora and Canopy Growth to my SEP this afternoon. Very long term play for me.

I also added CLD(day/swing trade account) this morning on strong volume pop. This will be a swing trade that might lead into a long hold. Something is happening with this stock. Goldman just increased its holdings from 187k to 6.3 million shares. The volume today is the biggest it’s been since February 2018. Look for a low volume pullback if you are interested in playing it.

It was a great week for crypto! Bitcoin had its best week in two months. Perhaps a new bottom is in place, and we'll start seeing strength in the $4200 range. Litecoin, Ethereum also doing very well as of late.

Bitcoin now at $18,300+. Crypto is getting interesting.

WKHS is still a buy at $30. When that USPS contract comes in it will double easy.
I'm long on PLTR and SRNE also.

Looks like XRP ready for a huge rally. Went in on it at .30 and it went into the .20’s for a year right after. Looking ready to move with buyers. With take profit at 1.00.