• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stone 12th

Not yet. Just picked up a case last week to split with some local friends. I probably won't sample one until September, as I have way too many summer beers and IPAs to drink through before I get to any stouts.

I'm banking on them still being around when I'm in Denver in October. I can't get Stone stuff here unfortunately.

I'm banking on them still being around when I'm in Denver in October. I can't get Stone stuff here unfortunately.
Justin this has the makings of another massive order from PA! Drop me a line if you want any...

Placed an order about 2 weeks ago, so I should be getting it very shortly...was on backorder for the last week and a half. Now, I guess it's on its way!
Looking forward to it!

Justin this has the makings of another massive order from PA! Drop me a line if you want any...

Thanks Mike, but I think I'll hold off and save having to pay shipping.

I have to wait until my neighbor heads up to Virginia since we cant get Stone in NC. Alsmost bought some from an online vendor but the shipping was just as much as the beer. Wish some vendors would use flat rate shipping boxes!

Was good but not great, I will review when I crack open the next one if no one has reviewed it by then. :thumbs: