• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stone Verticle Epic 08-08-08?

Fia

Has anyone tried it yet? I need to live vicariously through others who can get it. :whistling: :laugh:

Drank one this past weekend and it was freaking good, far better than the 07. Highly recommend. :thumbs:

Access to such beers can be arranged...

We will have to trade if you still want the New Glarus wine coolers :D I need to stop over by the beer diva and pick up a case of the NG Red. I think they have the FKBBS in, it was $5.99 a bottle. Not that good IMHO.

I'm dying to get my hands on a few of these! Can't wait! :angry:

I cracked one open last night. Thanks Jonas! Very interesting beer. Lots of citrus in the aroma. Plenty of spice from both the yeast and the hops.
Kind of reminded me a little of Houblon Chouffe Dobbelen IPA Tripel.

I cracked one open last night. Thanks Jonas! Very interesting beer. Lots of citrus in the aroma. Plenty of spice from both the yeast and the hops.

Interesting that you say that, Pete. I have been wanting to try the Houblon Chouffe Dobbelen for a while but just haven't gotten around to actually picking it up. I hear it is tasty, what are your thoughts on it?

Interesting that you say that, Pete. I have been wanting to try the Houblon Chouffe Dobbelen for a while but just haven't gotten around to actually picking it up. I hear it is tasty, what are your thoughts on it?

I've had a couple of bottles, but couldn't find any notes or reviews. It's fairly hoppy for a Belgian style (they use American hops), but still has some of that spice and fruitiness from the yeast. It's worth a try. I get together with a few guys every month, and we each bring a bottle of Belgian beer. They had mixed opinions of it.

Gouden Carolus has a new beer called Hopsinjoor out that is supposed to be similar. I haven't picked up a bottle yet. We've been getting so many new beers, it's hard to keep up.

I loved it, thought it was a great change from the normal stone beers that I drink(Ruination and Arrogant).

I had a few glasses (generous pours of the 2 oz glass that really went up to close to 4 oz) of the Vertical at the Belgiam beer fest thrown by BeerAdvocate last month in Boston. Amazing stuff, as was the Collaboration