• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stopped at my B&M to grab a lunch break stogie

JBL11183

Lurker
photo-6.jpg

There was a limit per person per day..I will be back tomorrow!!

Say JBL11183,

What was the $$ amount on the 4 pak?

- KiltLad

Nice find on the tin! I still haven't seen one *at* a normal B&M

Yeah, sweet haul. I used to have a shop near my job that got the tins, but unfortunately, they closed down.

The opus are showing up at B&Ms now. Also there are some anejos floating around.

I'm about to light one of the Perfecxions....He had half of the regular Opus Line and he had 3 sizes for the tins. 4 Singles or 1 tin and 1 single...He hooked me up for today but he said tomorrow I gotta abide by the rules so its fair ???

I thought that I had an agreement with Fuente that all Perf X would be re-routed to mi casa. I guess a couple slipped through.

Enjoy the Opus!

The opus are showing up at B&Ms now. Also there are some anejos floating around.

Really!? NICE!

Hey guys, do most B&Ms that get Anejos, also get Opus? Or are those two different accounts? My B&M at home sells both at MSRP, the guy down here at school sells Anejos, for about a quarter over MSRP. I have no idea if he sells Opus though....I suppose I could call or go in... :laugh:

My local B&M has those tins for I think 45 and 55. I did not have the money to pick one up.

I think I am going to take a trip to my local B&M but I know they won't have them, it would be like winning the lotto.

I think I am going to take a trip to my local B&M but I know they won't have them, it would be like winning the lotto.

Naw winning the lotto would be better. Image the cigars you can get with lotto winnings? Close but no cigar :laugh:
David

Two Brothers in Plano/Dallas has Opus but they're way overpriced. $15 for a xXx is a little outrageous. They had the tins too but I didn't even want to know what they wanted for those. Getting impossible to find Opus/Anejo around here without paying an arm and a leg.

Two Brothers in Plano/Dallas has Opus but they're way overpriced. $15 for a xXx is a little outrageous. They had the tins too but I didn't even want to know what they wanted for those. Getting impossible to find Opus/Anejo around here without paying an arm and a leg.

Agreed, they do the same to Anejo's now too. Damn it!

Naw winning the lotto would be better. Image the cigars you can get with lotto winnings? Close but no cigar :laugh:
David

You have no idea what I would do if I won a big lotto... Opus' for everyone!

Edit: No luck at the B&M

Hey guys, do most B&Ms that get Anejos, also get Opus? Or are those two different accounts?

Different accounts. Only authorized Opus merchants get Opus shipments.

I thought that was the case, but I'm glad I asked. thanks for that info.

Moot point really, my B&M down here doesnt have either in stock...ugh :angry: Already missed the Opus/Anejo fest at my B&M back at home I'm sure. :'(

I would check on a regular basis. One of the B&M i use got 5 boxes yest and today they were gone.