• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Storing a box

dragoondingus

Of the boxes of cigars that I have bought in the past, I've never done so with the intention to age them. They usually go right out of the box into the humi.

As such, I'm not sure what the best method is for long-term storage. I'd like to put away a box for a few years - say 3-5. So, how to store them?

In the sealed box (is humidification necessary if the box is plastic-sealed)? Out of the box into a separate humi? In the box inside a larger humi (which I don't currently have)?

why do we over complicate things all the time

We don't. Except when we do. But only if it would make things better. Or not as good. Always, mostly. But not in the Fall. Unless it's autumn. Then we might not. :p

dragoondingus-

Permaybehaps, I'm thinkin'. :D

One of my top 3 favorite shows of all time (Northern Exposure and Homicide:Life on the Street are the other two). Damn shame it was so short-lived.

Kinda wrapped things up. I'm more than a little irked that we don't know for sure what Book's deal was. Have a pretty good idea though. :)

The last 15 mins or so (before the kinda sappy funeral/"she'll hold up" stuff) was sad, but excellent. I really wasn't sure anyone was going to make it.

Just so this thread isn't totally OT: Ken - I've always removed the plastic wrap from any boxes I've had. Don't really know if it hurts or helps.

Back