• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

STRADIVARIUS

Expensive as hell, but a very nice mild smoke. It's been a while since I've had one, but they are extremely well made.

Get 20 to 50 cigars that you know you like vice 10 unknowns.

MadMonk's right. Don't invest large sums in unknowns.

As for the cigar itself, I tried 'em some time ago and thought they weren't even worth one tenth the price. That seemed to be the consensus at the B&M that I frequent. After gifting/selling most of a box the B&M was stuck with a partial box which remained in the walk-in and, after several weeks, warped to the point where it wouldn't close. (I've never seen that happen before on a box kept in a humidor; the humidor's target was 71%RH because the door opened and closed so frequently -- in other words, the walk-in wasn't 'dry' by any stretch.)

For the price of a Stradivarius, one can get AGED premium Fuentes, AGED ELs, etc. There's just way too much known excellent stuff out there for me to waste my time with these. Stick with what you know that you will enjoy.

I got one in a pass. I will never actually pay for one. Not good at all.

Never tried one myself, but I see the consensus seems to be "overpriced".
Perhaps a sample of 10 isn't the right move for this cigar.

I got one in a pass. I will never actually pay for one. Not good at all.

Same. I've smoked three. One was a gift, one was from a pass, and one from a rep. Didn't like any of them, and I had 3 different vitolas.

I have one lonsdale left and wish it was gone.

IMO, very FEW cigars can legitimately command that price range. This ain't one of them.