• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Strongest cigar you've ever smoked!

jepe

What was the stronget cigar you've ever smoked ?

I'm looking to for some new ideas for a HERF that Im going to in acouple of weeks.
For me it was Anejo 77,that one knocked me the f**k out!
I took a nap like a baby afterwards :laugh:

Another strong and very good cigar for me was LFD Chisel maduro.

I smoked LFD Chisel Gorda last night. It was unbelievable! Great aroma smell, a lot of taste, not harsh, top 5 smoke for me so far.. Loved it.

Smoked Anejo as well.. It was strong but not as flavorfull as LFD, Olivia V, or Casa Magna Colorado, or not even RP 1990, in my opinion.

My first Ashton VSG Belicoso #1 about ten years ago, when they had recently been released. I remember it very well. It was March 2000 and I had to lie down about halfway through. Phenomenal.

Sadly, the VSG now is a shell of its former self.

Opus X xXx, it was my first Opus ever, and I was still pretty new to cigars. I had no idea what I was smoking, other than I had read everywhere that Opus were awesome. I almost puked.

Casa Fuente Corona Gorda!
Was in a blind tasting the first third was the strongest ciga I ever smoked!
Then it exploded!(the wrapper cracked, big time)!

Rene

Torano Limitada 2002
Camacho Scorpion
Camacho Liberty 2006
LFD Chisel Maduro

Those have all kicked my butt at one time or another, but the Torano actually made me puke. :blush:

~Boar

Casa Fuente Corona Gorda!
Was in a blind tasting the first third was the strongest ciga I ever smoked!
Then it exploded!(the wrapper cracked, big time)!

Rene

Was so strong that the wrapper couldn't even contain it!

(damn cabin fever is getting worse)

Those have all kicked my butt at one time or another, but the Torano actually made me puke. :blush:

~Boar

I've never puked but I was sitting outside last summer with the wife and got pretty toasted by a Padron 1926 #35. I told her my head is kinda spinning to which she replies, "and why do you enjoy smoking cigars again?"

Women, they just don't get it... :p

I haven't had anything that made me puke, but I did get a bad headache after smoking my first Opus X 2 weeks ago.... Was a great cigar though!!!

I would have to say the Tat Gran Cojuno or a graycliff prototype lancero I smoked really kicked my arse

Had a Joya de Nicaragua Antano Machido (petit corona) while out on a walk with the dog and wife and it thoroughly whacked me. Head was spinning when we got home!!

Tat T110...followed closely by the Black Ghost which are a house roll out of a shop in Albany.

Opus X Phantom Lancero....kicked my ass and my father in law's...He was so bad that he said he felt like he was drunk and he hasnt drank in 16 plus years....