• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Strongest cigar you've ever smoked!

My first Padron an 64 Imperial Maduro. I was at a cigar shop and had to quit halfway through, then sit there for 30 more minutes to get my legs back.

La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Oscuro or Ashton VSG. I'm still tasting the Ashton.

On my 18th Bday I was in the Florida Keys. I really liked cigars and was anxious to be able to go out and finally buy them on my own. However I had NO tolerance for even a medium bodied cigar. So I look on CA and what do I buy? The number 1 cigar of 2007... Oliva Serie V Toro... It Kicked My ASS! :blush: After I smoked it my head was spinning and I just had to go lay down on the couch in the AC.

It was like my first can of beer, my dad asked how is it bud? I answered: ohh its great when really my face was green and it was everything I could do to try and finish it. :sign:

A cigar I now frequently enjoy was once hell for me! Good times...

LFD Chisel Natural is the only one that has REALLY grabbed me by the balls so far... Stepped out on the patio last summer after getting home from work and wanted a "quick" stick before the wife got home. Boy was I in for a big surprise. By the time I was done with, about an hour after the wife got home BTW, I was in an all out sweat and my head felt like a tilt a whirl. I learned quickly that LFD Chisels are neither a quick stick nor something that should one should try to smoke at a fast pace. Now, they are one of my favorite cigars and I can't seem to find them anywhere locally. :(

I smoked LFD Chisel Gorda last night. It was unbelievable! Great aroma smell, a lot of taste, not harsh, top 5 smoke for me so far.. Loved it.

I second that motion sir, it was an ass kicker!!! :thumbs:

I've smoke a few cubans (please don't suspend me) that no other cigar compares to. Other than those, Camacho triple maduro. Very strong. Also my buddy who used to roll cigars for a living made me a 9x64 maduro. It wasnt very harsh, but after the hour and a half it took to smoke, I was so light headed i through up haha. Good times

I've smoke a few cubans (please don't suspend me) that no other cigar compares to. Other than those, Camacho triple maduro. Very strong. Also my buddy who used to roll cigars for a living made me a 9x64 maduro. It wasnt very harsh, but after the hour and a half it took to smoke, I was so light headed i through up haha. Good times

Hour and a half for a 9"x64 cigar!!!????? :0!!!! No wonder you threw up. Should take almost three hours or more at that size. Pump the brakes a little and you will be better off!

Even though there are other supposedly "100% Ligero/Uber strong" sticks out there; the LFD Chisel still makes me abit dizzy. I can smoke Cain's and Antano's back to back, but the Chisel still has me running for a soda.

Right now it is the Cain F 550, but after reading about the LFD Double Ligero Chisel's, I am going to have to try one.
Thanks

Right now it is the Cain F 550, but after reading about the LFD Double Ligero Chisel's, I am going to have to try one.
Thanks

Be careful what you wish for brother... the small size of an LFD Chisel is not even a clue to it potency. If you ever get a hold on one of these...sit back in your chair and have a soda ready. You'll need it.

Mike

LFD Chisel made me take a seat.

Thanks

Be careful what you wish for brother... the small size of an LFD Chisel is not even a clue to it potency. If you ever get a hold on one of these...sit back in your chair and have a soda ready. You'll need it.

Mike

I tried one tonight, I have to say that I wasn't wow'ed with it. The Cain F had more kick to it IMHO. I'll try another just to make sure I didn't get a hold of a dud
P

This has been an enjoyable thread for me to read! As a NUB* to cigars I must say that some of this has me a little scared as well :0

However, one of my first cigars here just recently was a Padron 7000 maduro and while I didn't sense anything out of the ordinary while I smoked it afterwards I did break out in a cold sweat and had to hit the couch for a few min. :laugh: Thought I was doing something wrong but I see from reading this I just had more than my body was ready for.

* Non Useful Body - One who knows nothing and therfore is not qualified to give cigar advice.

I currently have an LFD chisel resting. I dare say I'm a bit afraid of it! hahaha. I am determined to give it a try when I have the time and the soda :laugh:

2006 Outlaw LFD. Still the scariest box in the humidor.

If that is the same box I have in my lockers, that cigar is a little possessed. One time it will knock your socks off and then the
next time its mild. Never a dull moment with that cigar. Long as its the same one I am thinking of. Strongest tobacco that I've
had the pleasure smoking is the Amazon pipe tobacco. At a whopping 7%, it will rock your world. Since I have problems
finding a cigar that will make me do a double take at the strength.

I will have to start searching again and see if I can find that pipe tobacco.

The first Opus X I smoked was a robusto, and it kicked me pretty hard. Didn't have the light headed feeling, just a topsy-turvy stomach. One helluva tasty smoke though.

The only cigar to leave me in the weeds was a CAO La Traviata Intrepido. I had eaten but I guess I freight-trained through that baby to the point that I started getting woozy and nauseous on the way home. Once I got home I took three steps up to my front door and then started dry heaving in the bushes.

I was gonna review it but after having my stomach do flip-flops several times I forgot what it tasted like. I'm still too scared to get another one.