• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

stupid newbie question

"thegurka" is now "the gurkha" once he realized he spelled "Gurkha" wrong :sign:

Rod's gonna get MAD at ya for registering multiple screen names :angry:

BAD, BAD, boy :angry:

Kinda like SamClemmons, once that double "m" is in there, yer stuck with it :laugh:

Yes I'm very sneaky, it would be convienent if you could go in your profile and change your name but I figured someone would say hey dumbsh*t you spelled that wrong, I only made a few posts with the other name.

coventrycat86 said:
"thegurka" is now "the gurkha" once he realized he spelled "Gurkha" wrong :sign:

Rod's gonna get MAD at ya for registering multiple screen names :angry:

BAD, BAD, boy :angry:

Kinda like SamClemmons, once that double "m" is in there, yer stuck with it :laugh:
[snapback]156650[/snapback]​

CC- I'm not calling you a dumb ass, or a stupid $hit... just thought I'd make that clear.
The misspelling is intentional. When I first started joining boards I found that Samclemens was taken on a couple and I found a variation that was open on all of them. So, my friend of the allegedly stellar intellect, "m" is not the only variable involved and I am samclemmons everywhere. I hope that meets with your approval oh grand high keeper of the really tiny penis.

NA

"I hope that meets with your approval oh grand high keeper of the really tiny penis."

:sign: :laugh:

I don't think I'll ask how you know this. ??? :whistling:

SamClemmons said:
I hope that meets with your approval oh grand high keeper of the really tiny penis.

NA
[snapback]156686[/snapback]​

YOu know the feeling when you start a thread and it goes in an entirely different direction than you hoped it would, maybe if I started a thread about the size of my penis it would eventually get back around to cigars?

AVB said:
I don't think I'll ask how you know this. ??? :whistling:

SamClemmons said:
I hope that meets with your approval oh grand high keeper of the really tiny penis.

NA
[snapback]156686[/snapback]​
[snapback]156761[/snapback]​
Matt sent Leebo pictures and leebo couldn't stop talking about it.

NA

the gurkha said:
YOu know the feeling when you start a thread and it goes in an entirely different direction than you hoped it would, maybe if I started a thread about the size of my penis it would eventually get back around to cigars?
[snapback]156783[/snapback]​
You know the feeling when you step in it and don't know it and everywhere you go after that you keep smelling it and you can't figure out where that smell is coming from yet it's following you around and around and around and...?

You should be thankful that this thread went where it did. Your crass and presumptious statement that began it generally lands the guy who made it in world of hate and discontent. This sort of thing is not discussed in open forum. It is information that is NEVER given to a newber with 5 posts who hasn't done a damn thing to deserve that sort of consideration. Newbies come here with a sense of entitlement and usually get bent out of shape when that sense of entitlement is not shared by the guys here. You may want to consider editing the post.

NA