• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

stupid newbie question

thegurka

Hi i am just curious how all of you seem to have cuban cigars at your disposal, how exactly do you all get them and is it entirely legal, any information would be appreciated.

Nobody here has any Cubans! They are illegal and considered trading with the enemy. We all play "make believe" here and simply get the cigar reviews from various websites around the world and apply them to ourselves as if we actually had them and smoked one. See?
No go find a website that has Cuban reviews, cut and paste a review here and sign your name. Easy.
Newbies... it is to laugh.

NA

SamClemmons said:
Nobody here has any Cubans! They are illegal and considered trading with the enemy. We all play "make believe" here and simply get the cigar reviews from various websites around the world and apply them to ourselves as if we actually had them and smoked one. See?
No go find a website that has Cuban reviews, cut and paste a review here and sign your name. Easy.
Newbies... it is to laugh.

NA
[snapback]156081[/snapback]​

Sam your being nice today
I would have strung the newbie along , sold him some BS story :D

Bill

I'm a Newbie too... And I'm learning - the guys on this board don't have any Cubans, they have something called ISOM's - which are very similar in characterisics to a Cuban cigar, but they're not... ;) I'm told if you smoke those, you can experience what a TRUE cuban tastes like. They're just really hard to find....

You gotta be careful, there are a lot of counterfeit Cubans out there!!!!

Give the noobler a break..

Here is a good source for ISOMs to get you started on the journey:

Trusted ISOM Source Link

Make sure you request the box codes when you place the order too !

Some of these guys might be able to help you out with "seconds" that are relabeled ISOMs, but I prefer to buy the top quality for best draw and flavor.

Enjoy! ;) :whistling:

MilesMingusMonk said:

Trusted ISOM Souce Link

Some of these guys might be able to help you out with "seconds" that are relabeled ISOMs, but I prefer to buy the top quality for best draw and flavor.

Enjoy! ;) :whistling:
[snapback]156106[/snapback]​

Made ME look. ROTFLMAO!!! :sign: :sign: :sign:

psyktek said:
MilesMingusMonk said:

Trusted ISOM Souce Link

Enjoy!  ;) :whistling:
[snapback]156106[/snapback]​

Made ME look. ROTFLMAO!!! :sign: :sign: :sign:
[snapback]156133[/snapback]​

Me too.... ROTFL - :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Me three. I never knew exactly where to get them. Now I do. LMAOL :laugh:

ISOM is a term used to describe a well-contructed, hand rolled cigar. It is short for the geometric term isometric, that is having three equal axes lying at right angles to each other. The burn on cigars that merit this nickname is superlative.

From Cigar Compendium Monthly

i think you are better off purchasing PRE-EMBARGO CUBANS..legal to purchase.. :D :whistling:

rknicker said:
I get mine from Elvis.
[snapback]156385[/snapback]​

...mine came from that black helicopter that keeps buzzing my house at 2 in the AM....

I know "this guy" that has friend who's mechanic has family that can get glass top Cohibas for a real good price.

I heard rumors of this "other guy" that smuggles them in stuffed up his "secret" spot "down south". Needless to say he charges a lot for them since he can only handle hiding so many. I believe it boils down to 3 churchills, or 4 coronas. He supposed takes on special orders, but limits ring sizes to 47 and under.

:sign:

Kento said:
I heard rumors of this "other guy" that smuggles them in stuffed up his "secret" spot "down south". Needless to say he charges a lot for them since he can only handle hiding so many. I believe it boils down to 3 churchills, or 4 coronas. He supposed takes on special orders, but limits ring sizes to 47 and under.

:sign:
[snapback]156636[/snapback]​

Maybe it's late, or I'm still getting over CC's California jokes, but after re-reading this post again, it sounds kinda gross ???