• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stupid rats

oke&coke

Shut up baby I know it!
The chewed a hole and in the wall. Fuggers won't quit.

Just ignore them, and whatever you do don't click on the links. Would be nice if those fuggers don't see one click coming from here when they look at whatever analytics later on.

I've sent Rod an email. He will get it faster than anyone reporting post. Sheesh!

Yeah they came down fast and hard last night. I gave up reporting them it was too much.

Wonder if there not from a certain island in the pacific? Hmmmm.

Someone need an exterminator? Oh never mind, I thought I had an excuse to travel to Hawaii for some work. Got me all excited for nothing William! :angry:

Light this! said:
Someone need an exterminator? Oh never mind, I thought I had an excuse to travel to Hawaii for some work. Got me all excited for nothing William! :angry:
What?!?  Coming out here for a cigar isn't a good reason?

oke&coke said:

What?!?  Coming out here for a cigar isn't a good reason?

Well since you put that way, it would be be such a bad thing. ;)

These weren't your ordinary rats...

pigeon-rat-648x480.jpg

I doubt they're from Cuba, honestly. If they arrested the guy for trying to give options in Internet service back in 2009, I doubt anything has changed that much.