• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Suggestions for CP

I know you are busy with the new baby Rod but I had an idea on a new addition to CP.

I was thinking that it would be cool if we mentioned a person in a post that it would tag them in the post and they would get a notification alert that they were mentioned in a post. Like Facebook does now. I think if it is possible it would be nice for us when we do not follow every thread.

I hope this makes sense.

Paul

"like" / +1 / Upvote / Digg thumbs Up / insert your favorite social networking user promotion thing

I have a suggestion, stop fooling around and put to the Colorado Springs Wildfire already......

other than that, a "like" or similar button would be cool

Tim

What about a section for people to post video reviews about cigars. That might be a new twist on doing reviews.

With so many (easy) ways to take video these days, would anyone be interested in posting video cigar reviews? I'm open to creating a new sub-category for video reviews assuming it's something that will be used. I can even setup a youtube channel where the videos can be hosted; all you do is email your video to the channel and it goes live.

Thoughts?

I really like this Idea. I am not good at all with reveiws or expressing my likes and dislikes with cigars off the cuff. However I would love to watch video reveiws of the brother here and I would give a few a shot.

What about a section for people to post video reviews about cigars. That might be a new twist on doing reviews.

With so many (easy) ways to take video these days, would anyone be interested in posting video cigar reviews? I'm open to creating a new sub-category for video reviews assuming it's something that will be used. I can even setup a youtube channel where the videos can be hosted; all you do is email your video to the channel and it goes live.

Thoughts?

I dig the idea, hell I might even do a few video reviews. Have you looked into Vimeo.com I like it a bit more than youtube.