• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Summer Party Drink

It depends on what's going on. I'm a big fan of Rum drinks and usually save them for the summer months. An ice cold beer (used to be Rolling Rock when it was brewed in Latrobe) after yard work or during a ball game can't be beat, but my go-to drink the last few years has been Stoli or Absolut Orange vodka and soda with a slice of orange. Very light and VERY refreshing.

Well.......Bud Light while working/mowing the yard.

Shiner, Red Stripe or Newcastle sitting outside.

That's about the extent of my "summer party drink".

Van Gogh Pineapple on the rocks, or martini.
Mojito
Hangar One Mandarin w/ a splash of tonic and lime
RZ 23 or Montecristo 12yo

1) A well made Mint Julep is hard to beat in the early summer

2) Mojitos for the hot hot heat

3) Any time of year is a good time for a simple pour at night

Sam Adams summer brew,melon martinies,mojitos,margrita many variations.I also enjoy Dalmore
12 yo and a lot of ice...

After a fun night at the Havana House smoking and drinking with Opus Mex I've got a new cool drink.

Take a pilsner, fill it halfway with Clamato, 3-5 dashes of Tabasco, and then top it off with a Mexican beer (e.g. Corona or Sol). Garnish with a wedge of lemon or lime.

Freaking awesome.

After a fun night at the Havana House smoking and drinking with Opus Mex I've got a new cool drink.

Take a pilsner, fill it halfway with Clamato, 3-5 dashes of Tabasco, and then top it off with a Mexican beer (e.g. Corona or Sol). Garnish with a wedge of lemon or lime.

Freaking awesome.
Sound like a redeye that smells like low tide.

Doc.

Freaking awesome.
Sound like a redeye that smells like low tide.

Doc.

They call it "Bay of pigs", but hey if they make it right and its good I'm happy :)