• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Summers End Herf!

smoke76

Fellow Herfers!!

The Second Annual Summers End Herf Tickts are now on sale at www.HerfBros.com and at Cigarette City Peoples Plaza in Glasgow DE NOW!!! Tickets are still only $90. If you purchase them from the web site I am using PayPal so there will be an additional PP fee added.

If you went to last years event, you know what it's all about. This year it's Bigger and Better!!

Come on out and support out new charity Cigar Family Charity Fund (since Camp Takumta is too good for our money!!)

See ya there!!!!

George

Could you please post a link to some info on this. By the way herf bros link is not working at least for me :blush:

Could you please post a link to some info on this. By the way herf bros link is not working at least for me :blush:

Hey Dan,

The link seem's to be working, If you have any other problems just type in the site and it should take you right there.

Once on the site, click on the white logo for Cigar Family Charities and it should take you to the info page.

George

George the link worked this time, but I still can't find the info on when the event will be held. And what does the $90 price include. I have some business contacts in Delaware so might be interested if the dates work out. Thanks

I have some business contacts in Delaware so might be interested if the dates work out. Thanks
Hey Dan,

It'd be great to see you if you can make it down. It'll be nice to meet you out of the City. You come on down and we'll split a 'possum, y'hear? :)

Wilkey

George the link worked this time, but I still can't find the info on when the event will be held. And what does the $90 price include. I have some business contacts in Delaware so might be interested if the dates work out. Thanks

Copied from the site:

Date September 13, 2008

- Time 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm

- Location Delaware Park Raceway and Slots
- 20+ premium cigars
- 20 + Cigar manufacturers Reps On Site to answer any questions
- Outdoor BBQ Buffett with all the fixin's in the Grove
- Free Beer/Wine- Acess to Bet on the Ponies with a Free Delaware Park Program
- The newly famed "Cigar-Ettes" (you need to see the pictures!!)
- Approx $8,000 worth of merchindise in the form of Raffles
- Did I mention the 20+ cigars and Free Beer?

AND!!! If that wasn't enough!! The way we raise the money for Cigar Family Charity Fund!!!! All the vendors will have stock on hand for sale. But wait! Every stick will only be $2.00!!! Now tell me HOW THE HECK CAN YOU BEAT THAT?! Fuente, CAO, Drew Estate, Camacho, Jose Fuego, Cahones, ect... for only 2 bucks!!

All proceeds with benifite Cigar Family Charity Fund. For more info on thier organization click on the link above. Last years event yeilded over $2,200 with only 90 herfers attending!! This year we want to try to Double that!! I belive it can be done, but only with your help!! Click on the image above to see what Cigar Family is doing to help the people of the Dominican Republic!!!

Ticket prices will be $90.00. Before you cringe, what would this all cost you a la carte':

Dinner $20
20 cigars @ aveage $8 each $160
5 hours of drinking 8 beers (min)@ $4 each $32
5 Hours with fellow Herfers Priceless (LOL)

Anyhow, you do the math, I came up with $212. Thats 64% savings!
I don't know about you, but it looks like a deal to me. Tickets will be on sale soon. We are setting up a site to purchase them and they will be available through The store and myself. Pass the word around and let me know if you are interested. Age restictions will be 21 and over due to the alcohol.

Just a bump. Ticket sales are going well, so PM George or I if you're interested.

Alright fellow herfers,,, There are still a few tickets left!!!!! Get em while they last!!!!

Well fellows, we just about sold out! For all you last minute shoppers, better get there fast!!!

Yup! Limo Dan and Frank are coming with me. Couldn't get Jimmy, though. He's in lust and the girl doesn't like him smokin'. Whipped already.

As promised, here are 2 comfirmed Celebrities showing up to this years event!!

Paul Palmer - Tropical Tobacco

Eddie Ortega - 601

Hope all you guys got your tickets already!!

We are also sponsoring 4 races for the day at DE Park and raffleing off chaces to have your picture taken with the winning horse of such race!!

More to come as the event gets closer!!

George

Oky Doky Felows, the bags are all stuffed with a bunch of your favorites, the trucks are loaded with all the goodies and we are prepin' to head out! Looks like a small chance of showers but we are under cover so it wont be a wash out. And,,,, a couple of new suprises when you get there, some VIP's decided to show at the last minute.......

Pics will be up soon.

George

Just wanted to send out a BIG thank you to everyone who came out today for the event, Joey Cusano, :thumbs: Paul Palmer :thumbs: and all the reps, and most importantly the 150 or so fellow herfers who donated well over the goal for this year. I should have the final count within a few days.

The event was a success all because of you, not me or Gary, you guys. Next year, Bigger and Better!!! :thumbs:

Pics will be up soon. Right now I'm going to collapse on the couch and enjoy the quiet!!!!! :sign:

George