• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl Conspiracy Theory

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
1705928069223.png

Since this conspiracy theory is developing a life of it's own, I have been wondering just how real it could be. At first I started watching games with the particular intent of seeing if officiating could be leaning a certain way (instead of just being a joke in general). Then I wondered how the NFL ( which is the 32 owners and King Roger) could orchestrate it. Then I wondered why the 30 owners who were not the chosen Super Bowl Participants would go along with it.

Then it donned on me! The owners and King Roger have one concern, and one concern only, and that is money. If they "knew" the outcome of the four playoff games these two teams play, to get to the Super Bowl, a divisional game and the conference championship game, they could make billions by betting those games. BINGO!

Keep you eyes on the officiating should the Lions give the 49ers a run, or the Chiefs give the Ravens a run?

This was aired by a Canadian TV station in British Columbia.
LINKY

SB LXIII.png

The NFL determines the super bowl match-up before the season, quietly makes billions by betting on their predetermined outcomes, but the whole plan is exposed because someone who programs the captions for a Canadian TV provider was privy to this information ahead of time? With all the people who need to keep quiet to make this work, sure seems like a careless oversight. But if that guy gets a script too, kudos to the NFL for finding hundreds of thousands of people (if not millions), who are able to keep their diabolical plan quiet.

If the NFL is scripted, the good news is you can't be mad at Tomlin. Seems his hands are tied as to how well the team can do.

The NFL determines the super bowl match-up before the season, quietly makes billions by betting on their predetermined outcomes, but the whole plan is exposed because someone who programs the captions for a Canadian TV provider was privy to this information ahead of time? With all the people who need to keep quiet to make this work, sure seems like a careless oversight. But if that guy gets a script too, kudos to the NFL for finding hundreds of thousands of people (if not millions), who are able to keep their diabolical plan quiet.
That was my thought too Tom but there are really only 33 people who would know and have to keep their mouth shut .............. and if those 33 are making billions??????????????

Not to mention, when there are billions involved, some pretty elaborate hoaxes have been known to happen.😁

Last edited:
If only those 33 know, how did the Canadian caption guy find out?

If only those 33 know, how did the Canadian caption guy find out?
There could be a number of ways:
  1. He knows a guy who knows a guy.
  2. The NFL is pretty blatant and he could have surmised.
  3. Maybe he's not naive?😆

If the NFL is scripted, the good news is you can't be mad at Tomlin. Seems his hands are tied as to how well the team can do.
It doesn't help that everything about his coaching has sucked from day one!

That was a carrot to get you to drop into that rabbit hole. The real rig on the Bowl is for the Detroit Lions to face the Kansas City Chiefs. Then Eminem and Taylor Swift can do the halftime show. You heard it here first. I'm one of the 33. This post will self destruct.

So, what about players with performance incentives? If only the owners know, how do they corral the players? If only the owners know, what about the coaches?

No way this is a conspiracy. If it is, I'm pissed they haven't picked the Packers more than they have.

I'm pulling for the Lions.

I really don't believe it's true ....... but ..... on the plausible side:
  1. Player incentives don't matter because the owners would make billions by betting the games, so losing a couple million in player incentives doesn't matter. Same with coaches.
  2. The refs don't need to be told in some clandestine meeting because they know what to do when they see the logo introduced prior to the season. They already know that there are certain teams and certain players (Tom Brady) who will get special treatment. We all know what CLM's are (Career Limiting Moves) and we don't have to be told not to call the boss an idiot, even if he is. We all know not to talk about the defective product that we're pushing out the door to meet demand.
  3. We all know that the NFL uses their power and influence to keep certain players out of jail. (Ray Lewis) Shit, the NFL hired Tony Dungee to mentor Michael Vick back into the league and now he is an NFL celebrity on TV every week.
  4. I think we all know that where there is extreme money, there is corruption; so to say that it couldn't happen is pretty naive.
Shit, if we can convince hundreds of millions of people that we actually landed on the moon, this is child's play!😁

Shit, if we can convince hundreds of millions of people that we actually landed on the moon, this is child's play!😁

Oh lord, let's not start a conspiracy thread...........................please.

I just have a hard time believing it's a conspiracy. Have you ever tried to keep a secret with another person? You ever play that game, where you get 8 people to stand shoulder to shoulder. The first person turns and whispers a phrase to the person on their right. That continues until the last person has nobody to tell the secret to, then you have them say what they heard?

Unless it's on some presentation somewhere, it might start out as 49ers vs Ravens in Week 1, but by Week 17 it's the Lions vs Chiefs. Oh wait..........

Oh lord, let's not start a conspiracy thread...........................please.

I just have a hard time believing it's a conspiracy. Have you ever tried to keep a secret with another person? You ever play that game, where you get 8 people to stand shoulder to shoulder. The first person turns and whispers a phrase to the person on their right. That continues until the last person has nobody to tell the secret to, then you have them say what they heard?

Unless it's on some presentation somewhere, it might start out as 49ers vs Ravens in Week 1, but by Week 17 it's the Lions vs Chiefs. Oh wait..........
There's a big difference Brandon, that's party game. And those eight people are random people and not a monopoly that has billions to protect; and they don't stand to make more billions. If they did, you can bet they would be a little more attentive.

It's no different than the skeletons we all have in our closets. It might be as benign as a cousin who went to jail, or as malignant as the Murdaugh family. For our own peace of mind and simplicity of life, we just don't talk about things that shed ugly light.

And again it's only 33 of them, and they have a lot to lose/gain.

There's a big difference Brandon, that's party game. And those eight people are random people and not a monopoly that has billions to protect; and they don't stand to make more billions. If they did, you can bet they would be a little more attentive.

It's no different than the skeletons we all have in our closets. It might be as benign as a cousin who went to jail, or as malignant as the Murdaugh family. For our own peace of mind and simplicity of life, we just don't talk about things that shed ugly light.

And again it's only 33 of them, and they have a lot to lose/gain.

Let's not be naive enough to believe that those 33 CEOs/Owners are doing this all by themselves. There would be Secretaries (or Admins if that fits today's culture), VPs and others because these owners don't do paperwork or anything like that, themselves. They are just the talking heads, for these organizations, as is with every other multi-million dollar company.

Let's take Jerry Jones, as an example. He has his son, that seems to be his right hand man. Are we saying that only Jerry would know and not tell Stephen Jones or even Jerry's wife? This is a HUGE thing to keep from the country and it would take huge logistical team, to keep quiet. If it's billions that you're talking, I'd bet a CFO would have to be involved as well. I'd guess the IRS would be looking at this as well, unless we're saying they're in on it too.

Oh, and who would make the bets? Jerry Jones?

I'm just playing devils advocate here, but I don't think it's a conspiracy theory.

Roger walks into the meeting smiling like a kid in a candy store. "OK guys, this year it's going to be the Packers! Since they're publicly owned, we can't tell anyone, it will have to be a surprise for them. I bet they'll be so happy."

Let's not be naive enough to believe that those 33 CEOs/Owners are doing this all by themselves. There would be Secretaries (or Admins if that fits today's culture), VPs and others because these owners don't do paperwork or anything like that, themselves. They are just the talking heads, for these organizations, as is with every other multi-million dollar company.

Let's take Jerry Jones, as an example. He has his son, that seems to be his right hand man. Are we saying that only Jerry would know and not tell Stephen Jones or even Jerry's wife? This is a HUGE thing to keep from the country and it would take huge logistical team, to keep quiet. If it's billions that you're talking, I'd bet a CFO would have to be involved as well. I'd guess the IRS would be looking at this as well, unless we're saying they're in on it too.

Oh, and who would make the bets? Jerry Jones?

I'm just playing devils advocate here, but I don't think it's a conspiracy theory.
Devils advocate is the best part of a conspiracy theory.😁

I think they decide the SB winner on day 3 of the Bohemian Grove July event. It is after the cremation of the fake baby but before the fireside stories about Oppenheimer.