• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl Conspiracy Theory

I think they decide the SB winner on day 3 of the Bohemian Grove July event. It is after the cremation of the fake baby but before the fireside stories about Oppenheimer.

See @CigarStone how the fuck does a beedog know, about the rituals included, in deciding the SB winner?

I think they decide the SB winner on day 3 of the Bohemian Grove July event. It is after the cremation of the fake baby but before the fireside stories about Oppenheimer.
That is some fucked up shit right there!

So, the owners are betting on predetermined outcomes? But, the owners have enough money to "let them play the game", and rely on not-in-the-know-but-in-the-know-sort-of officials to make sure that the games go the right way? Am I on the right track here?

(Also, the longest confirmed sniper kill in history is by a Canadian, so I love me some Canadian broadcasting. Canadians are the best. Eh, Canada! Eh?)

So, the owners are betting on predetermined outcomes? But, the owners have enough money to "let them play the game", and rely on not-in-the-know-but-in-the-know-sort-of officials to make sure that the games go the right way? Am I on the right track here?

(Also, the longest confirmed sniper kill in history is by a Canadian, so I love me some Canadian broadcasting. Canadians are the best. Eh, Canada! Eh?)

Take off hoser!

It certainly doesn't sound like it.

33????

Gotta be the Masons*. It's always the Mason's fault.

*totally joking. No offense or disparage towards the brotherhood.

Spoken like a man who has something to hide?🤔
lol. well I don’t believe you could just have the owners in on it, or just the officials or even some of them (or backup officials). And then there are the players, the players family’s and on and on and on.

Even if so, why have sf and balt in the sb? Why not the loins? Surely much more money to be made there. And how do you hide those numbers in your portfolio? Business expense the losses? Oh but wait then you need the accountants on board, their assistants, family’s, etc.

Sorry, there is no conspiracy. There is a dumb person who tossed some names into a graphic to test them (probably because they wanted to be sure it looked correct on the screen) and forgot to remove them. Or they did it just for this kind of fun, to rib a friend under the forgiveness is easier than permission guise or something. Or to see if someone higher up was paying attention to their job.

No conspiracy.

Roger walks into the meeting smiling like a kid in a candy store. "OK guys, this year it's going to be the Packers! Since they're publicly owned, we can't tell anyone, it will have to be a surprise for them. I bet they'll be so happy."
Ask and you shall receive.😆

1706395308105.png