• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl Pool

Fast4Dr

Single Malt Newbie
marchpools.jpg
Super Bowl XL​

Rules​

• Each box is $50 payable via cash, check, money order, or PayPal. All boxes must be paid for no later than Saturday January 28th, 2006. Payment info can be found at www.marchpools.com/paypal/sbpay.htm
• Choose a box by the corresponding number. Box numbers range from 1 thru 100. Please email you choices to superbowl@marchpools.com Boxes will be give out on a 1st Come 1st Served basis. You can view a list of available boxes at http://marchpools.homeftp.org/superbowl.htm
• Once all boxes have been paid for, numbers will be randomly chosen via a deck of cards by someone not in the pool. These will then be entered into the pool sheet.
• The payout for this pool is the FINAL SCORE ONLY. If your numbers correspond to the last digit of each teams score you winner. There is only one possible winner. The Grand Prize is $5,000.
• You may purchase as many boxes as you would like.
• Please forward this along to anyone you feel would be interested.
• Thanks and Good Luck!!!!

You guys kill me. Ya think nothing of sending 50 to 100 bucks of cigars to bomb a guy you hardly know but won't risk 50 bucks to win 5000. 1 in 100 ain't bad odds fellers.

NA

SamClemmons said:
You guys kill me. Ya think nothing of sending 50 to 100 bucks of cigars to bomb a guy you hardly know but won't risk 50 bucks to win 5000. 1 in 100 ain't bad odds fellers.

NA
[snapback]267306[/snapback]​
TFF but true. The average bomb that I send out contains upwards of $40

half full monty said:
PM Sent
[snapback]267768[/snapback]​
Jim -

I received your check. Please PM me your email address

Thanks,
Mike

Looks like quite a few boxes remain unpaid. Is there a deadline? A waiting list for guys that don't pay? When the cash is in will the numbers be picked immediately? I'll go back and read the initial post to see if I asked a stupid question in there somewhere.

NA

SamClemmons said:
Looks like quite a few boxes remain unpaid. Is there a deadline? A waiting list for guys that don't pay? When the cash is in will the numbers be picked immediately? I'll go back and read the initial post to see if I asked a stupid question in there somewhere.

NA
[snapback]280240[/snapback]​
There are still quite a bit of unpaid boxes but I work with many of them. Numbers will be picked when all the money is in.