• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl Squares 2020 ***FULL***

Congratulations to the winners!

Ok, I got very lucky and can’t wait to smoke the winnings. If ok with Paul, I would like to give away a CC 5’er of my choice to the person who can come the closest to the amount of miles on my jeep that I purchased new back in 2015. Closest to the pin and you have until Friday to enter and must have been in this pool. Silly I know but that’s all my little brain could come up with. I will post the pic of miles and thanks again to Paul for organizing.

Ok, I got very lucky and can’t wait to smoke the winnings. If ok with Paul, I would like to give away a CC 5’er of my choice to the person who can come the closest to the amount of miles on my jeep that I purchased new back in 2015. Closest to the pin and you have until Friday to enter and must have been in this pool. Silly I know but that’s all my little brain could come up with. I will post the pic of miles and thanks again to Paul for organizing.

Wrangler JKU? Lift and tires or just stock? Come on man, these are important questions!