• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl Squares 2020 ***FULL***

80,0000..thanks for the contest Clint!
Ok, ok... wait a minute.....Brandon’s right this time....that info definitely makes a difference. Thats not a vehicle you’re driving over 15k a year! I bet you don’t drive that more than 8k a year and that’s pushing it. I’m cutting my guess in almost half.......I say 50K.

Edit to say....it’s a great looking truck!

Ok, ok... wait a minute.....Brandon’s right this time....that info definitely makes a difference. Thats not a vehicle you’re driving over 15k a year! I bet you don’t drive that more than 8k a year and that’s pushing it. I’m cutting my guess in almost half.......I say 50K.

Edit to say....it’s a great looking truck!

This isn't The Price is Right! Stop using my logic, to make an educated guess......and only 2,000 away from me.

:)

It’s my daily vehicle. I will take adjustments til midnight Friday. I’m on business travel so apologize for not getting back sooner.

Thanks for running this Paul. It’s always a lot of fun and makes the big game even more interesting.