• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl Squares 2022 Grid#2 FULL

Michelle will take a spot, if allowed. Let me know and I’ll send money in the AM.

Floyd T

Labeling the payment “Super Bowl Squares” probably not the best idea. Your in but we will see if PayPal shuts this down.
Yeah, you definitely gotta be careful with the notes on PayIPal. Best bet is to just leave it blank, but if I have to put something, I'll usually go with something generic and innocuous, like: "Thanks for the high-capacity magazines and tax-free cigarettes", or, "You have GOT to introduce me to your supplier in Colombia!".

You know, something that isn't going to attract any eyes to it...

I bet a sudden surge of $50 "friends" activity will raise more flags than what's in the notes, but I don't think it's anything to worry about.

I bet a sudden surge of $50 "friends" activity will raise more flags than what's in the notes, but I don't think it's anything to worry about.
Venmo seems to be easier to use. Paypal won't let me send F&F any more, hasn't for a couple years.

Really? I just have to pay a fee now.

ETA: Fee is only if I use my debit card, no fee with using bank account.
Ahhhh Maybe that's why mine wouldn't work. I removed my bank account.

Venmo seems to be easier to use. Paypal won't let me send F&F any more, hasn't for a couple years.
I know my way around venmo at least. The what for section usually reads something like "breast reduction surgery" when I send money to my brother for example.