• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl Squares 2022 Grid#2 FULL

You guys should get into the Opus/Anejo pool too if you haven't!
I need opus for that... lol

I like seeing it trying to get back on as a pool. I tried a while back to revive it and it never took off to what it once was when Opus and Anjeo were the top smokes. After a few years of begging people to join and changing the cigars entry fees a bit to peek interest I gave up. Talking with some guys this layout was recommended and has been a hit. I cant take credit as it wasn't my idea.

Ill look in the humi and see if i have a couple. Or ill just take some of the FFL winnings and send them in... lol

I need opus for that... lol

I like seeing it trying to get back on as a pool. I tried a while back to revive it and it never took off to what it once was when Opus and Anjeo were the top smokes. After a few years of begging people to join and changing the cigars entry fees a bit to peek interest I gave up. Talking with some guys this layout was recommended and has been a hit. I cant take credit as it wasn't my idea.

Ill look in the humi and see if i have a couple. Or ill just take some of the FFL winnings and send them in... lol
Yeah, I'm glad you started this and it's going strong! There were way more active members when the Opus one was in its heyday but I'm hoping we can still fill it.

Ok Boxes were ordered at the beginning of the week. I got 1 Shipping notice so far. Ill keep both pools updated when I get more notices.
Prizes will be the same in both pools do to the limited selection of CC's out there and the high prices we are seeing right now.

So this is what we have for $1000 Pot
Prizes:
First Quarter: 25 ct San Cristobal De La Habana - El Principe
Half Time: 25 ct Juan Lopez - Seleccion No.1
Third Quarter:25 ct Montecristo - No.5
Final Score: 25 ct H.Upmann - Magnum 46

Cheers!
Paul

Last edited:
@TallPaul I see Mr Anderson’s name on the board. Is that from an earlier pick, I’m assuming? I’m waiting to hear go. Thanks.

Floyd T

@TallPaul I see Mr Anderson’s name on the board. Is that from an earlier pick, I’m assuming? I’m waiting to hear go. Thanks.

Floyd T
Yes he picked a number that was already picked so he has to re pick his 5th spot. @MrAnderson41

Floyd if he doesn’t pick by noon let’s move ahead.

Thank you

@MrAnderson41 Ken I put you in on 96 for the 90 you picked as it was taken. If that doesn't work you can pick one of my spots.

Thank you,

Last edited: