• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl Sunday

MAS_Puros

Me as a wee one with my bottle of Abyss
So considering my team didn't make the Super Bowl I will hopefully watch the Steelers get their butts handed to them. With that said, what are you planning on drinking for this weekends big game? Anything special?

After this friggin snow storm stops I will start my search for some of this yummy stuff

if I cannot find it I will just probably drink too much Guiness.

So considering my team didn't make the Super Bowl I will hopefully watch the Packers get their butts handed to them. With that said, what are you planning on drinking for this weekends big game? Anything special?

Probably Labatt's and/or Sam Adams during the game. My buddy is having a Super Bowl party at his bar. That's where I'll be.

Oh, I fixed your original post. You had one word wrong. :whistling:

After this friggin snow storm stops I will start my search for some of this yummy stuff

if I cannot find it I will just probably drink too much Guiness.
If you love Kone Pipeline, you should seek out Maui Coconut Porter! :thumbs: :thumbs:

So considering my team didn't make the Super Bowl I will hopefully watch the Packers get their butts handed to them. With that said, what are you planning on drinking for this weekends big game? Anything special?

Probably Labatt's and/or Sam Adams during the game. My buddy is having a Super Bowl party at his bar. That's where I'll be.

Oh, I fixed your original post. You had one word wrong. :whistling:

LOL.

I will be drinking Black Albert and Cuvee Delphine during the game ... and maybe Alesmith Old Numbskull in honor of Ben!

I think after the game I will lite up an Tat 7th Reserva

x2 on the Maui Coconut Porter. That stuff, while pricey, is epic. Shoot me a PM if you can't find any. I know the Coconut Porter is widely available around here.

I'm likely taking some Yazhoo brews over to my friends and that about it. I'm just hoping things work out in my favor in the pool.

I will be drinking Dales Pale Ale..

I wish there were more IPA's down here, but it is what it is..

Go Cowgirls ;)