• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl XLII Prediction Contest

jfields

Where did all my money go?
Well with all of the generosity that has come my way, and these contest I keep winning......... I thought it time to host my own contest.

So here's the deal.

The person to predict the two teams to go to Super Bowl XLII Feb. 3, 2008, and guess the corect score/closest score wins a fifer of my choice.
I have not decided on the prize pack yet, but it will include two "Tatuaje Black Labels" and three other premium cigars.

1) Predict the team from the AFC & NFC to go to the show.
2) Predict the winner.
3) Predict the score.

Bonus:
Find my all time favorite Super Bowl moment Photograph and post it in this thread to win two bonus sticks (Frst one gets it).
1) H Uphman Mag 50 EL 2005
1) HDM Churchill 1998

Jonesy will get the answer sent to him for this bonus request, so he can't play. :D Do a search on me to help on finding the answer. :whistling:

Rules:
A) You must be a member in good standing with at least two months, or fifty post at the time of this one.
B) One entry for each part of the contest per member. You can do both parts in one post, or two seperate ones.
C) Any edits and yer out.
D) In the event of a tie, we will go to sudden death with Rock, Paper, Scissors for those entrants.
E) Deadline for entries is Jan 5th, 2008 @ 12:00 am EST.

Have fun, and good luck!
Winners will be announced after the show.

Edit to add: The first rule is at my discretion. PM me if you're boderline, and I will consider.

Edit again.................Well no one even predicted the correct match up for the Super Bowl.

So to keep this going, I am going to amend the contest to the following:
First person to guess the correct score/outcome of the game wins.
All of the rules from the original contest post apply as of todays date except, the photo contest is over.
If no one guesses the correct score, then the closest is the winner.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Oh! Congrats to Jaybay for posting my correct Super Bowl photograph.

Good contest, John!

I say Indianapolis and Dallas meet in the Super Bowl with Indy winning, 30-19

Dallas and Colts.

Colts 31 > Dallas 17.

Carolina's Ricky Proehl's TD catch from Jake Delhomme to tie Super Bowl XXXVIII vs. the New England Patriots with 1:08 remaining in the fourth quarter to tie the game. Unfortunatley, Carolina went on to lose to a last second field goal.

rickymf6.jpg

New England and Dallas

Pats 31 Dallas 17

Doc.

New England and Dallas with New England winning 34-10. Thanks for the contest :thumbs:

I'm also going to jump on the NE vs Cowboys bandwagon.

I'll say Dallas 31-24 over New England.

I have a much better idea of John's cigar allegiances than I do his sports teams...in fact he and I have never talked sports. So I'll just take a random guess...a rather biased guess.

riggins.05832832.jpg

San Diego and Dallas (what? I must vote for another team :sign: )

SD wins 27...15

Thanks for the contest!

How about:

NE 24
Dallas 17