• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree LilBastage. There's a reason politics is a subject not allowed on CP. Unfortunately, and with all due respect to the FOG's, it is some of the FOG's here that will occaisionally skirt this rule. Hope I'm not out of place, but this has happened before with the usual spouting off of rhetoric.

I would hope that this thread is not about politics, but your duty as an American. Vote!

Doc.

Nader Nader Nader! :whistling:

Oh - what Doc said... :thumbs:

It's not about the who or poo...it's about the DO!
Sadly, these types of threads usually turn out to be political in nature.

Go vote or caucus (as will I), but keep it to yourself and leave me the hell alone.

What politics have become in this country (and around the world) is an absolute disgrace.

Because you asked so nice...ok.

Ohio primaries are March 4th. I hate that I don't get to choose from the whole field of candidates. :angry:

My wife and I voted this morning. I will sleep easier tonight.

Remember the most dangerous person in America is the one who pulls the party lever to vote all of one party. It shows they didn't think.

I think this thread was doomed from the first post. I firmly believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion but my personal opinion is items like religion and politics should stay away from drunk people and online forums. Oh and I'd add oak wood from personal experience. My opinion, take it at face value. Editing because I think it could be taken that I stated the poster was drunk. That is not what I meant. Those topics should be avoided in those two situations.

I agree LilBastage. There's a reason politics is a subject not allowed on CP. Unfortunately, and with all due respect to the FOG's, it is some of the FOG's here that will occaisionally skirt this rule. Hope I'm not out of place, but this has happened before with the usual spouting off of rhetoric.

I agree! Bill knows better than this. What is wrong is that you (The Black Cloud) generalize by using FOG's. When you should be using names. BILL is a RULE BREAKER! Time to tie him to the whippin' post. Rod... get the stap!

Senility is no excuse either.

There's a reason we have a NO POLITICS rule. I could care less who you guys vote for. We are here to get away from all of the daily BS and share our one commonality - cigars... Politics and cigars just don't go well together.

Status
Not open for further replies.