• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Superbowl 2018 random draw

Guys if you know anyone that might be interested please reach out need to fill this

You may want to post a copy of your original post in the Lobby. Sometimes people just check in and read the Lobby. (Like me)...

My wife likes things like this, she may want to participate for two slots if there are no objections. I would be responsible for her losses of course. If it's OK let me know.
Tell your wife to join. We would like to see which cigars of yours she’s smoking.

Guys if you know anyone that might be interested please reach out need to fill this
Put me down for two. I’ll send mine out after this hurricane BS is over.

Give me a little leeway on shipping and I’m in. Might not be able to get the package out for a week and a half but I can have it in the mail with tracking before the received deadline. I’ll take 2 slots

Give me a little leeway on shipping and I’m in. Might not be able to get the package out for a week and a half but I can have it in the mail with tracking before the received deadline. I’ll take 2 slots
Np

4 more spots. Does you friend want two spots?
He hasn't answered me.... but I'll put him in for 1 team anyway. He can pay me back later. His name is Jeff Mills. And if you don't care ... I want to put in for 1 team for Brian Jones... aka Jonesy. So I'll send 4 entries. The 2 for me slots 5 & 6 and the 1 and 1 for Jeff and Brian. Slots 29 & 30 That's a total of 12 cigars from me correct? And that leaves 2 slots left I believe.

He hasn't answered me.... but I'll put him in for 1 team anyway. He can pay me back later. His name is Jeff Mills. And if you don't care ... I want to put in for 1 team for Brian Jones... aka Jonesy. So I'll send 4 entries. The 2 for me slots 5 & 6 and the 1 and 1 for Jeff and Brian. Slots 29 & 30 That's a total of 12 cigars from me correct? And that leaves 2 slots left I believe.
Sounds good

Chester,
Put me down for the last two. Same thing as Brian on the shipping give me a little more time. Things are crazy here right now.

Paul

So... how about a couple examples of cigars that we should be sending in. How do we compare prices? I mean my California taxes alone are about $8 a cigar :mad:. Do we use a certain site to regulate prices? Thanks !

So... how about a couple examples of cigars that we should be sending in. How do we compare prices? I mean my California taxes alone are about $8 a cigar :mad:. Do we use a certain site to regulate prices? Thanks !

I use average online box price from sites like famous, CI, etc but if you have a doubt you can post what you plan to send

I thought I'd post what I'm sending so people can see what they could be winning. I'd be interested in seeing what you other guys are putting up.
Each of my entries (4) contain these 3 cigars.
Mi Querida SakaKhan
Montecristo Pilotico Pepe Mendez
Ramon Allones Superiores

I put 1 of each in extra for the host. Thanks for letting me and my buddy Jeff Mills play.