Superbowl 2018 random draw

modo22

Gary, only a real Giants fan would have to have the Giants in this pool. So I will accept your trade offer and take either one of your teams.
good luck

cohibasurfer

I'll give you the Niners for the Chiefs, only because you need to have them.
I'll trade you if you think you have a better opportunity to win or really don't care. They are my team... but I don't think they are gonna be in the super bowl yet. Jet's might... ;-) j/k. LMK if you really want to swap and we will piss Chester off and have him flip our picks. You know I'll send ya a lil sum sum for making a grown man cry with gratitude.

MNBrian

Ha I’d take the saints over the Dolphins! Lol. And I was only one pick away from this years Super Bowl champion Vikings. Darn. :)

I'll trade you if you think you have a better opportunity to win or really don't care. They are my team... but I don't think they are gonna be in the super bowl yet. Jet's might... ;-) j/k. LMK if you really want to swap and we will piss Chester off and have him flip our picks. You know I'll send ya a lil sum sum for making a grown man cry with gratitude.
I mostly really don't care and would rather you have em.

drunkfish3

Lol if someone really wants to trade it is ok with me.

oke&coke

Shut up baby I know it!
Sorry life decided to play some jokes on me again, my cigars are still waiting to be sent. I hope this week. Sorry gang.