• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Superbowl Cigars

Zach

Addicted to race cars
I will be puffing on a PAM64 "A" from pre-game to post-game! :thumbs:

What are you going to smoke?

-Zach

Nothing since I don't smoke in the house and we'll have guests. I hope to get something in after lunch though.

Going to try out the sopranos soilders that for a couple of months have been hiding in my humi..

Edited because I cant type!!!! :sign:

Most likely a RASS before and a RyJ Cederos #2 after unless seattle wins then a Cigarette!

I'm going to fire up a La Flor Dominican Factory Pressed at kick-off, ought to last me until well into the 3rd quarter.

After the game it depends on the outcome, Steelers win, a 3 year old Anejo #46, and if they lose .... probably the same smoke, only in comisseration not celebration.

Great question....what ever I grab from the humi. :laugh:

Only one I know for sure is a Tatuaje la Maravilla -- there will be more I'm sure! :)

I think I will try a Punch Champion or a Rocky Patel Vintage 92 -- both from a cigardawg Newbie Sampler! :thumbs:

I'm going to finally burn one of the Finlandia sticks for the game. And I haven't decided yet on the post-game smoke, it will depend on the outcome.
footballhelmet.gif

050103ball_prv.gif
GO STEELERS!
013.gif

0007038.gif

I'm burning my first ever Añejo, a #49. This will be both my superbowl smoke and the first of my birthday cigars.

I've got a couple of Bolivar Coronas Gigantes that have a few years of age on em' that me and my neighbor will be enjoying during this evening's Super Bowl game........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Only a few more days till the 2006 NASCAR season starts!!!!!!

I'm going with a Bahia Vintage 1998... Then I'm tossing the Nub to the Loosers.. Game is too close here, and too many people in the area, Hope there is a NON-SMOKER walks by me...

Nothing...still drowning my sorrows from the Panther lost two weeks ago. Tis a shame this Superbowl...Panther fan married to a Bronco fan--figured one of us would have a team to root for tonight.

I guess, go steelers...eh...at least NASCAR starts soon.

peace,
pugs

I had big plans of WOAM(complements of Swissy) to start followed by a selection of Cohiba's that I had acquired and finishing with some aged ISOM singles VR Famosos or BBF (acquired from trades from the CP BOTL's).

Alias there was none of that as I woke up real late & had some unexpected tidbits to take care of before the Bowl

Ended up having Anejo #50 and despite it all I can't say that it didn't turn out nothing but fantabolous :p

Edited for drunken typos :rolleyes: