• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SuperBowl contest - Random drawing 2011

Hey Chester, I just noticed I seem to have tied for last place. Funny considering I was really only paying attention to the Packers all year, lol.

At any rate, if it's ok, just go ahead and send thinde my sticks rather than splitting up the last place winnings. I had fun, good enough for me bro.

Thanks

No problem very generous

Would Drunkfish3 or any other member like to get a similar event together for the upcoming MLB season?
I know I would be very interested. I would offer to get it together but I don't even come close to having a large enough humi to store the stick.
I would be willing to help where I could.

This is a great idea I would be down for this! let me sit down this weekend and see what ideas i can come up with PM me if you have any ideas on how to hold it!

Paul

I posted in you tread if need be i can run it if you are not allowed or would rather not do it. I will have plenty of room since the Superbowl cigars are leaving soon.

Hey Chester, I just noticed I seem to have tied for last place. Funny considering I was really only paying attention to the Packers all year, lol.

At any rate, if it's ok, just go ahead and send thinde my sticks rather than splitting up the last place winnings. I had fun, good enough for me bro.

Thanks

Very generous indeed. Many thanks and best wishes to you and yours.

Ok cigars will hopeful ship out this week but i have a new baby that just arrive early so no promises.

If you guys would of told me "Joe your giants are going to win the superbowl", half way through the season. I would of laughed in your face.