• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SuperBowl contest - Random drawing 2011

Yes another big loss for Miami. :sign:

I know how you feel; Colts 0+8....But I still have a shot with the falcons. I don't watch a lot of Football but this thread keeps me in the mix. We'll see how it plays out.

Come on Payton get better and play!! :sign:

Are you crazy? Loose baby loose.......My falcons have an outside chance but i'm betting on the colts sucking the rest of the way dude!

1. yanksfan 1. New England Patriots
2. Fishin345 2. New York Giants
3. wildcatboy 3. Cleveland Browns
4. Thumper68 4. Baltimore Ravens
5. Tall Paul 5. Dallas Cowboys
6. BigSteve 6. Chicago Bears
7. donzz 7. San Diego Chargers
8. tasman 8. Seattle Seahawks
9. polarbear 9. New Orleans Saints
10. GMAN21 10. Buffalo Bills
11. donzz 11. Minnesota Vikings
12. wkoti 12. Tennessee Titans
13. BigSteve 13. Arizona Cardinals
14. modo22 14. Washington Redskins
15. Brickhouse 15. St. Louis Rams splitting last place
16. brickhouse 16. Green Bay Packers
17. gtadroptop 17. Jacksonville Jaguars
18. wildcatboy 18. Carolina Panthers
19. thinde 19. Atlanta Falcons
20. Tall Paul 20. Detroit Lions
21. wkoti 21. Pittsburgh Steelers
22. Drunkfish3 22. San Francisco 49ers
23. GMAN21 23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
24. modo22 24. Cincinnati Bengals
25. tasman 25. New York Jets
26. donzz (Donation Troops) 26. Kansas City Chiefs
27. polarbear 27. Denver Broncos
28. Drunkfish3 28. Houston Texans
29. thinde 29. Indianapolis Colts splitting last place
30. Fishin345 30. Miami Dolphins
31. gtadroptop 31. Philadelphia Eagles
32. yanksfan 32. Oakland Raiders

who would have though that me with the 49ers and my brother with the Giants would be playing each other for a trip to the Superbowl

Almost as big as the media hype if the 49er's and Ravens make it to the big show.

Good luck, guys.

I'm willing to put some cigars where my mouth is... Lol. Pm sent.

Hey Chester, I just noticed I seem to have tied for last place. Funny considering I was really only paying attention to the Packers all year, lol.

At any rate, if it's ok, just go ahead and send thinde my sticks rather than splitting up the last place winnings. I had fun, good enough for me bro.

Thanks

Would Drunkfish3 or any other member like to get a similar event together for the upcoming MLB season?
I know I would be very interested. I would offer to get it together but I don't even come close to having a large enough humi to store the stick.
I would be willing to help where I could.

Would Drunkfish3 or any other member like to get a similar event together for the upcoming MLB season?
I know I would be very interested. I would offer to get it together but I don't even come close to having a large enough humi to store the stick.
I would be willing to help where I could.

This is a great idea I would be down for this! let me sit down this weekend and see what ideas i can come up with PM me if you have any ideas on how to hold it!

Paul