• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SuperBowl contest - Random drawing full

The Saints and the Packers? Okay, I can handle second place. Nashkicker has it in the bag.

GO STEELERS!!!

Seahawks are dead money but the Patriots are a good pick. More reason to root for my fellow Red Raider Wes Welker from Texas Tech!

Wow Texans and Bengals, those were charity sticks I just sent for sure. :laugh:
It will be fun to root for someone other than my sorry team. Go black and silver! :(

PJ

What are you talking about I got Lions and Colts. This will still be fun to watch!
thumbs-up.gif

as soon as all the sticks arrive i will separate them in to the three prizes and snap a few pics. thanks all for playing this should be fun even though i got the jets and the titans.

Oh man I have the Cowboys and I am a Giants fan such a hard thing to root for cigar winnings!

Lets go Cowboys. This is the year baby.....

That we get at least one playoff win!!
cool.gif

:laugh:

Good one.

Good game last night. Actually thought the Bill's would pull that one out. Damn.

GO STEELERS!!!

all cigars received pics to follow tomorrow

Hey where are those pics baby?
unsure.gif

PJ

Post #1. Scroll down a bit and you'll see them.
I dont see any pic
unsure.gif

I assumed he was referring to the team picks.

It was referencing the pictures of the sticks he received. I have no chance of winning, I just wanted to see what I could have won if I would have pulled a real team! :laugh:

PJ

sorry guys have been sick the past few day and couldn't take pics yet i will try to do it tonight.

Winner

pics009.jpg

Runner up

pics007-1.jpg

worst team prize

pics005.jpg

i used a random number generator to pick the sticks for each place.