• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SuperBowl contest - Random drawing full

how would you guys like me to do the drawing i was going to either put each name in to a hat and the name of each team into a hat and draw one from each and that is you team or put the list of names into the random list generator online and the name of each team and copy and past the two lists that are generated next to each other. what do you guys think or if you have other suggestions let me know thanks

as soon as i receive all the sticks i will pick team and take a picture of the sticks for each place.

You're running it. It's your call. Either way is fine with me. Whichever will be easier for you, just as long as I get the Steelers.

if you get the Steelers i would pass out from laughter.

If I get the Steelers...I'm sure we could work out a deal. ;)

edit: my spelling stunks today

Here we go Steelers, here we go.

I'll end up with the Browns. I just know it. :(

reminder sticks are do to me by Thursday please get them out as soon as possible thanks guy for participating this should be fun.

reminder sticks are do to me by Thursday please get them out as soon as possible thanks guy for participating this should be fun.

I can't get them in the mail until Tuesday bro, will that work if I provide a DC?

I can't get them in the mail until Tuesday bro, will that work if I provide a DC?

I will not be able to get them in the mail until then as well. Is a DC# acceptable?

Jim

yeah that is fine i wanted to draw teams before the season started as long as i have tracking numbers from everyone then i think that will be fine.

ok sticks are due tomorrow so i should have a tracking number from everyone by today so please get the package out if you haven't already and send me the tracking numbers thanks.

Ok, packaging up the sticks and FEDEXing overnight today.

I'll edit this post later this afternoon with tracking data. Sorry I'm tardy on this.....crazy week with all my troops coming in from Afghanistan this week.

*EDIT*

Cigars are in the mail

DC# 0309 0330 0001 1406 0200

FEDEX rejected my package since it had tobacco....so it's coming via the good ol' USPS.

Mine went out yesterday so they should be there on time.

DC# 0309 1140 0002 0834 1884

Brian

Teams posted

1. OaklandRaiders 1. sporkd2

2. SeattleSeahawks 2. GregSVT

3. MinnesotaVikings 3. Nasty

4. ArizonaCardinals 4. Nasty

5. CarolinaPanthers 5. Brickhouse

6. TennesseeTitans 6. Drunkfish3

7. San DiegoChargers 7. Wolfie

8. DallasCowboys 8.Fishin345

9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 9. Nashkicker