• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Superbowl Random Draw contest - 2013

Kxthor911 said:
Wonder how the Pats will do this year? I don't think I'm going to have any luck with the chiefs for winners or losers. Oh well, guess we will see how it goes.
Nothing to wonder about. You have already won... :D

Paul

Steelers and Jaguars.  Well...not going to make it to the Super Bowl, but have a decent shot at the worst team.  But with the Raiders looking as they do...I think Grateful1 may have a lock on the worst team.

thechenman said:
Steelers and Jaguars.  Well...not going to make it to the Super Bowl, but have a decent shot at the worst team.  But with the Raiders looking as they do...I think Grateful1 may have a lock on the worst team.

Yea, I would say you have a great shot at last place.

I am really lucking out I guess, freaking two 3-0 teams. Might win a couple of sticks afterall.

Thanks man, I dont normally win anything. This has given me a slight hope for the year. My fantasy football team isnt doing as well. Hah, thanks for running this drunkfish3.

Fishin345 said:
So close but yet so far! :angry:
Yea bro I hear you. My fantasy team is doing about the same. Gonna have to use the cigars I win here to pay all my other bets lol.

smellysell said:
Not loving or hating the Skins. :shrug:

Thought I had the Vikings for some reason. Guess I can stop cheering for the Jaguars now!

Seattle better figure out how to throw the ball if they want to win a Super Bowl.  That offense looks miserable.

Congrats to fishin denver and bigjake seatle splitting team with best record and gtadroptop - Houston team with worst record.

Weather is a little crazy here but will get this out by early next week. Congrats. Please PM your address if you haven't yet.

Thanks for doing this man, it was alot of fun. Cheers and long ashes brother. PM incoming.

Yes, thank you so much! At the beginning of the season I thought I made a donation...was excited to see how it played out..