• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Survey - Senior Thesis Project

Lil_mac14

Hey all. Haven't been very active lately due to school getting hectic. I'm in my senior year at Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston, and I'm currently working on my senior thesis project.

For my project, I am designing branding, packaging, and labeling for home brewed beer, along with designing "building plans" for a brew pub. I made up this really quick survey to kick off my research phase and would greatly appreciate if you guys could fill it out for me. It's in regards to branding and labeling, along with what kind of beer drinker you are. Anyone can fill out this survey, and it would really help my project if a lot of people fill it out. And pass it on if you can.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BTKRZWS

I'll be posting a couple more surveys later as my research continues, that way I can narrow down my design direction.

As a side note in relation to my project, if there are any brewers in Mass that would be willing to be interviewed by me, let me know. I'm looking to interview a wide variety of beer drinkers, along with home brewers, so if you're brewing in Ma (or anywhere for that matter) and I can ask you a few questions let me know. It'd be nice to get in person interviews, but interviews through PM would work also.

Any other comments or suggestions or questions you guys have just let me know!

Thanks in advance guys!

_craig_

Did you skip your technical writing course that discussed proofreading your work? ;)

I am not much of a drinker but I did my best to answer, hope this helps.

Done, I'm a brewer and I go to WIT.- Cool, one more semester after this one!!!!

Done, I'm a brewer and I go to WIT.- Cool, one more semester after this one!!!!

Maybe we could set up a time to talk sometime next week? Grab a smoke and a beer somewhere and talk brewing. Let me know

_craig_

But hey, aren't design majors supposed to be bad at spelling? :whistling:

_craig_

...not if they want to land a good job with good pay and to be taken seriously in a professional setting. JMHO.....

_craig_

...not if they want to land a good job with good pay and to be taken seriously in a professional setting. JMHO.....

Stop preaching and fill out the darn questionnaire Mr. B.B.S.....

BTW Craig, Tom is totally right, 'write like an idiot, be treated like an idiot'....and giving excuses for your lack of attention to detail could be misconstrued as laziness ;)...and we don't want that to happen to one of 'ours', now do we?

Good luck on your thesis! I'm headed over to fill it out now.

PS: No backtalk either, we're both parents! :laugh:

_craig_

Stop preaching and fill out the darn questionnaire Mr. B.B.S.....

BTW Craig, Tom is totally right, 'write like an idiot, be treated like an idiot'....and giving excuses for your lack of attention to detail could be misconstrued as laziness ;)...and we don't want that to happen to one of 'ours', now do we?

Good luck on your thesis! I'm headed over to fill it out now.

PS: No backtalk either, we're both parents! :laugh:

Very well said man! I always like to think I have great attention to detail, and take pride in perfection. I didn't mean for it to seem like an excuse. Just didn't proofread the survey that's all.

Thanks again to everyone whose filled it out so far, you guys are a huge help!

_craig_

I was the one with all the good ideas. Remember me when you make your first million!

Make that great ideas!