• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Suspending water without a cup..

2dt6p84.jpg

Well, it doesn't work with beer (and I tried it 3 times just to make sure). Man, TheWife(c) is gonna be pissed off when she sees this mess in the morning...

Well, it doesn't work with beer (and I tried it 3 times just to make sure). Man, TheWife© is gonna be pissed off when she sees this mess in the morning...

I've found promising results with both Jello and snow so far.

Well, it doesn't work with beer (and I tried it 3 times just to make sure). Man, TheWife© is gonna be pissed off when she sees this mess in the morning...

I've found promising results with both Jello and snow so far.

I'm getting ready to try pistachio pudding but I can't find another notebook cover. I think I'll look in TheWife's(c) briefcase for something to use. :thumbs:

It worked for me after I put the glass of water in the freezer over night.

For those that actually spend the time trying this... you believe to much interwebz! :laugh: He even baits you like crazy in the video with the "try try again." Sadly... there are probably those that really practice the hell outta this to try and get it! Hahaha... yeah, you know who you are West Virginia!
Chris

I just found out it works quite well with the blood of a towheaded hobo. As long as the blood is still warm, anyway.

For those that actually spend the time trying this... you believe to much interwebz! :laugh: He even baits you like crazy in the video with the "try try again." Sadly... there are probably those that really practice the hell outta this to try and get it! Hahaha... yeah, you know who you are West Virginia!
Chris

Suck my ............!

Gunna drink lots of scotch and try doing it while hanging upside down off the chandelier by my toes, just for a different perspective, then maybe it will work.

I totally got this to work. The trick is spinning extra hard when pulling up.