• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Swisher Sweets QUESTION and Discussion

Croyt

Hey guys first post ever.

I dont know how fancy this Cigar website is, but I love cheap cigars. Black and Milds, Phillies, you name it. I dont know why I just do.

Has anyone in here smoked Swisher Sweets little cigars? The kind made by King Edward?

Anyway, every time I smoke one and inhale I get the biggest buzz in the world. It makes my entire body numb, my friend experiences the same thing. Is this normal? I wanna know why this happens.

And while I am talking about Swishers does anyone else love them as much as I do? Hahhaa

Please discuss

These are the cigars I'm talking about

I love 'em! I've never inhaled one before so I can't say I've ever gotten a buzz off of one. I used to buy up the Phillies Blunt Peach so I could break them open and repack with a different type of tobacco. :sign: Don't let these fuggers around here tell you they don't like Swishers....if they do they're lying....they all keep some in their humi's. I know for a fact we've got a White Owl lover in here to, maybe he'll chime in!

Welcome to CP....now fill in your profile and go introduce yourself.

OH BABY!! I LOVE them Swishers! :thumbs:

They're so damned tasty, it takes all the self control I can muster up not to just start eating those babies! :)

This is a joke right?

On edit: Its late and I had to re-read the post since I thought you weren't supposed to inhale. I guess I've been smoking them wrong for years...stupid me. I'm in for a fiver. Wood tips only please.

I see you are in MD. There are several of us around the DC region who would love to do a Phillies/Swisher tasting herf.

Hahahaha I don't care if this is a joke, I'm getting a laugh out of it either way. Philly blunts are what all my friends smoke. They are unfortunately still virgins to the wonderful world of unflavored handmade premium cigars.

Welcome to the board.. I guess Swishers are accepted here at CP as a good smoke.. but for the love of God man, don't say you love Acids...! :whistling:

I don't like the pre-flavored Swishers. I buy the non-flavored and then flavor them myself. I use the sno-cone syrups from my daughter's machine. Tip the cigar on its end and put a squirt of whatever flavor you prefer, I make mine rainbow flavored. When the cigar is full drain the excess out, you can capture the syrup in a towel but I prefer to let it drip into my mouth. Let them sit a age for a few days in a drawer or on the counter and they are awesome!

I don't like the pre-flavored Swishers. I buy the non-flavored and then flavor them myself. I use the sno-cone syrups from my daughter's machine. Tip the cigar on its end and put a squirt of whatever flavor you prefer, I make mine rainbow flavored. When the cigar is full drain the excess out, you can capture the syrup in a towel but I prefer to let it drip into my mouth. Let them sit a age for a few days in a drawer or on the counter and they are awesome!

Hahaha, someone is going to try that and get the horrible burning sugar taste.

I love 'em! I've never inhaled one before so I can't say I've ever gotten a buzz off of one. I used to buy up the Phillies Blunt Peach so I could break them open and repack with a different type of tobacco. :sign: Don't let these fuggers around here tell you they don't like Swishers....if they do they're lying....they all keep some in their humi's. I know for a fact we've got a White Owl lover in here to, maybe he'll chime in!

Welcome to CP....now fill in your profile and go introduce yourself.

I can certainly say I have purchased/sent out more white owls than any other cigar! Now if only I could figure out which end to cut I might smoke one myself :D

Welcome to CP.

Who's starting the machine made flavored Cigar Pass? Watermelon White Owl's are my favorite.

PS - That "buzz" you're feeling is a nicotine buzz. ;)

Those that PM'd me about trying out this recipe......I must warn you that it is a very acquired taste. Many BOTL do not like to use my method of flavoring of these cigars as being too "overwhelming" on the flavor. If you are unsure, just stick to the factory flavored smokes. :D

Welcome to CP.

Who's starting the machine made flavored Cigar Pass? Watermelon White Owl's are my favorite.

PS - That "buzz" you're feeling is a nicotine buzz. ;)

Wouldn't work, Rod. Why do a pass when you can buy these beauties at finer Gas-N-Go stores nationwide?

Mmmm... forget that fruity shit! Tequila Swishers, that's where the flavor is!

:thumbs:

Moontrance man! They're a little more expensive, but well worth the aftertaste.

I haven't had a swisher in a while, but that is how I got started in cigars. I might have to run out today and grab a fiver. LOL

Welcome