• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TAA 2006

tkoepp

Lil' RASScal
Reaction score
Found these on the net..

I'm gonna make an effort to see if I can get my hands on some.. (more details when / if I find them )
If anyone is interested let me know. I would assume that it would cost 50 + shipping.

ck.jpg

cm.jpg

Well.. I checked the retail sheet and there are no retailers in IN. (big surprise) I called around to a few of the retailers and they won't ship.
Oh well, I guess I will either have to put this on my wish list or if another BOTL lives near a retailer they would be nice enough to take a trip for me and others.

Yep, that looks like the box I saw a while ago. Didn't know what cigars would be in it tho, very cool!

Oooohhhh.... Those are not the same cigars from the last two years!!! They look like the '03's... :thumbs:

no shop in Anchorage in this year as well... have to see if the one here in Phoenix will ship to me. Otherwise some BOTL... I'll take 2 sets please... :whistling:

no shop in Anchorage in this year as well... have to see if the one here in Phoenix will ship to me. Otherwise some BOTL... I'll take 2 sets please... :whistling:

Thanks for the fishy, Swissy!

You're fed-ex box will be shipped out this week...probably Friday AM. :D

Oooohhhh.... Those are not the same cigars from the last two years!!! They look like the '03's... :thumbs:

Isn't the band on the OpusX different than 2003?

I'll look when I get home - but it seem like this is a black band and the others are red.

Hmmmm!

<edit - sp>

<<edit edit - yup, I am correct... Linky -credit moki's linky>>

WooHoo!!
Stopped off at a REAL cigar shop (at least compared to what I'm used to in Anchorage!) here in Phoenix (Ye Old Tobacco Shoppe) and they had a couple of slots left for TAA, and were willing to ship to Alaska!

Yea!!!!! :D

Man, what a shop- I was like a kid in a candy store, with a fresh hundred dollar bill! :laugh: I just wish I got out of there with JUST a hundred dollar bill... :whistling:

WooHoo!!
Stopped off at a REAL cigar shop (at least compared to what I'm used to in Anchorage!) here in Phoenix (Ye Old Tobacco Shoppe) and they had a couple of slots left for TAA, and were willing to ship to Alaska!

Yea!!!!! :D

Man, what a shop- I was like a kid in a candy store, with a fresh hundred dollar bill! :laugh: I just wish I got out of there with JUST a hundred dollar bill... :whistling:

You didn't read between the lines in my post.... :rolleyes: .....doh!