• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tahiti Pics

Nice pics Ric! What was the first of the 3 cigars you smoked? Nice lineup.

Super cool pics! :0

What is that first cigar with the black band? The other two are great ones for a hunny moon!

Beautiful! My better half and I are thinking about a trip to the the South Pacific sometime next year. We will have to consider Tahiti.

fantastic! Looks like an awesome time... will have to look into it for the next time we want to warm up!

How WOW! Glad you had fun, that looks like heaven

KayakinBoy said:
Super cool pics! :0

What is that first cigar with the black band? The other two are great ones for a hunny moon!
[snapback]200695[/snapback]​

The cigar with the black band is a La Luna Natural Fuerte Coladas Finas. Possibly my favorite small cigar. It batted leadoff on the Honeymoon. Basically, there were a few Padrons, a few La Lunas, a few Cohibas and a Bolivar Belicoso Fino. Considering the company it kept, I guess you could figure out how much I think of the La Luna.

Beautiful pics brother. Also have to say thank you. As I was looking at them, the wife came in and saw them as well. She became inspired and insisted I arrange a trip back there asap, coupled with a cruise this time. :thumbs:

Wow...paradise! Awesome trip! Everyone should do something like this at least once.

Pete

Nice pictures, Sr. Ricardo. You and your lovely bride will have to join us at Hedonism in Jamaica sometime. Then, there can be two slightly overweight and less attractive cigar smokers, walking around nude with two smokin' hot nekkid brides. LMAO!!! :laugh: :sign:

It scares me that you want to walk around nude w/ Ric, Matt. WTF :0

Matt R said:
Nice pictures, Sr. Ricardo. You and your lovely bride will have to join us at Hedonism in Jamaica sometime. Then, there can be two slightly overweight and less attractive cigar smokers, walking around nude with two smokin' hot nekkid brides. LMAO!!! :laugh: :sign:
[snapback]200917[/snapback]​
Not even going to go there on this one.

Matt R said:
[snapback]200917[/snapback]​

Who you calling slightly? :(

Wow, what a beautiful place. Congrats and good to see you had a great time. Congrats again you have a lovely bride.