• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Take a Survey, Help Child Learning Research

I think I failed the test Wilkey! ??? I couldn't get past the directions! :sign:

Done.

Done
i can't believe i had the biggest problem judgeing the stars
does that make me a lil under par with children

Done, Wilkey, will you post the results when you get them. I'm curious to how this will turn out.

Done. What is the significance of the bolder vs light outlines on some of those shapes?

Wilkey,

How is this going?

I knew that playing with shapes helps a child get ready for reading and math from years ago. When I took a speed reading course we were taught to recognize shapes of words to accelerate our speed and comprehension, they told us that infants have this inborn ability. Is this part of the continuing research associating shape recognition with general word recognition? What are the age groups involved?

Are they incorporating touch as a sensory/perceptual device?...or is this strictly a visual awareness study.

Did this post put your topic near the top? :laugh:

Done, i'm going to have to give this to my kids to do when we get home.
Aiiiiieeee! This one's not for kids.

It is for adults because adults should have fully-formed conceptions of these shapes and thus can judge them as being more or less "average." This is what we want to find out.

The results from this adult survey will be used to select items to administer to children.

Wilkey
What about the terminally immature?

Doc.