• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Taking Requests

leafandale

Retalier
I'll be heading to the IPCPR/RTDA show in Las Vegas next week and will spend quite a bit of time chatting with my regular vendors (General, Altadis, Fuente, Ashton, etc...).

But, I am open to any suggestions that you may have when it comes to new or up-and-coming cigar brands. Have you heard about or smoked anything really good and different in your travels? What about accessories? Have you seen anything unique and/or unusual that you wish you saw in your B&M, but don't? Sometimes it's easy to just walk by a small booth without stopping (especially if time is short). You just never know where the next gem is going to come from.

So give me your suggestions and I'll report back after the show and let you know what I found.

Mike

I just posted this in another thread:

I wish they'd have come out with a 4 X ~40. That's roughly the same size as the discontinued Tatuajie "Bombazo", the Illusion 68, or several others I can think of. The little 32 ring guys just burn too hot for me no matter how I nurse them along. A 4 X 40 is a PERFECT size for a quick smoke with AM coffee, a busy weeknight with a splash of grog, or anytime when you just don't have an hour to enjoy a good cigar.
There are some out there, but this is getting to be one of my favorite sizes. I wish Padron would make one..... :love: :love:

MMMMMMM...........A Padron Lanceros. :love:

I just posted this in another thread:

I wish they'd have come out with a 4 X ~40. That's roughly the same size as the discontinued Tatuajie "Bombazo", the Illusion 68, or several others I can think of. The little 32 ring guys just burn too hot for me no matter how I nurse them along. A 4 X 40 is a PERFECT size for a quick smoke with AM coffee, a busy weeknight with a splash of grog, or anytime when you just don't have an hour to enjoy a good cigar.
There are some out there, but this is getting to be one of my favorite sizes. I wish Padron would make one..... :love: :love:

X2

Bring back the tres petit and petit coronas! :D 4-5" x 40-42 would be sweet. Anything smaller than a 40 ring tends to bring problems.

curious to hear more about Dion's new cigar....and of course the tatuaje monster series :)

Oliveros is about to come out with a new cigar, "King Havano." I hear from those who have tried it that it's remarkable. This Tuesday, my local shop is having a members only event that includes a steak dinner and the King Havano along with some other new sticks. I cannot wait to give it a whirl.

Oliveros is about to come out with a new cigar, "King Havano." I hear from those who have tried it that it's remarkable. This Tuesday, my local shop is having a members only event that includes a steak dinner and the King Havano along with some other new sticks. I cannot wait to give it a whirl.

King Havano Lanceros ??

King Havano Lanceros ??
6 x 54 Monarch
6.5 x 54 Knight
4 x 60 Jester

No lanceros