• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tampa Humidor?

I've bought lots of cigars from them, always excellent service. They ship fast and package your shipments really well.

I bought the Monteque end table Humidor from Tampa Humidor. I am local, so I was able to save the shipping on fairly large box. They were great to deal with, but I was in the store.

Consider shopping the CP Pass store, link at the top of every page.

Ken

Thanks. I took a look at the CP Store, but when I saw this one, it was just so unique it caught my eye.

Have ordered my Trivoli cabinet from Tampa Humidor. Everything was packaged well and shipped quickly.

I bought a Trivoli from Mike as well. He was great to work with as well as his sister. :thumbs:

Just got the new Humi. I could smell the strong cedar when i first walked through the front door coming home from work. The wife had it next to the door still in the box. This thing is sweet. Very nice tight seal. Construction is just great. An absolute beauty. I can't wait to start using it.

Good to here you had a good experience with them. They have some beautiful humis.

I'm thinking of getting two this week. One for me and one as a gift.

I bought one from these guys, 2-3 years ago. It was a 300-400ct humi and looked great. However, the seal was terrible. I ended up returning it and they were very good about refunding my money. Perhaps I just got a lemon.

I had a great experience. Purchased a humidor from them and received it very fast. It had a small scratch in the glass top and the front didn't quite line up right. Emailed them and they sent a second humidor out, no questions asked. The second humi was perfect... and they didn't require I send the defective humi back. Definitely two thumbs up.

I bought one for my son and I got very good service.

Monteclaro, looks like a nice humi, I hope you do well with it.

Though I wish I had read your post earlier because I would have warned you that it's not nearly big enough for what you will need if you hang around here long :)

Though I wish I had read your post earlier because I would have warned you that it's not nearly big enough for what you will need if you hang around here long :)

Isn't that the truth!! :laugh:

My storage has increased by probably about 10x after joining CP!

I should add something based on an experience I had today. Being new to Tampa, I figured that I would drop by Tampa Humidor in person and check out their warehouse and see the humidors in person since they are only about 10 minutes from my house. After my experience with Mike (the owner), they seem like a great outfit. He spent a lot of time with me showing me their inventory and even opened up a box (which wasn't the easiest thing to do because this thing was huge) so that I could see one of their larger models. After my experience today, I would definitely have absolutely no concerns with doing business with them and would welcome the opportunity. Just my 2 cents for what it's worth.

I also stopped by there once. It is definetely a streamlined operation with not much of a retail presence, but he does a little "showroom" where he keeps the humidors out for inspection. Mike is a nice guy and an avid cigar smoker. I actually bought my first humidor from him. It has since moved on to another CPer.

Just received my first humi from them. I can't complain. If you call, they'll answer all your questions. Prices are sweet and shipping is fast. All around, I had a very good experience.

Boricua