• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tapatalk app

Backslide

RASCClicious
Rod, what's your thoughts on enabling the pic posting feature of this app?

I was just wondering the same =). Tapatalk can host images, so there wouldn't be a burden on the forum.

As I'm sure you know by now, I'm not a big proponent of tapatalk. I'll look into this upgrade and apply this week.

Also, the develop of the forum software we use is coming out with a major release soon, which is supposed to make the site far more usable from a mobile platform. 

Rod said:
As I'm sure you know by now, I'm not a big proponent of tapatalk. I'll look into this upgrade and apply this week.

Also, the develop of the forum software we use is coming out with a major release soon, which is supposed to make the site far more usable from a mobile platform. 

Thanks for all you do Bob, it is what makes this place special!

T

Rod said:

You the man brother! thank you.

Any update on this feature Rod?  I see you posted it was updated, but I cannot post pics through TapaTalk still.  Just curious.  Your post on the gallery feature got me thinking about this again.

I'll look into it tomorrow. Thanks

I just updated to the latest version. 

The message I get is:

Your forum has disabled image sharing from this app.

0a9a87c27f7e0bae8458ce0a38a3b3d0.jpg

Works!