• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tat Event Only Cigars?

klipsch

No more Room ≠ No more Cigars
One of the local B&M's is having a Tat event with Pete this month, but the shop owner won't say what this 10 Pack is that's only available at events Pete attends. All he's saying is that they're Black. I know about the 3-Pak Black Robustos...but haven't heard anything about a 10 Pak. Anybody know?

I think they did a 10 pack of the new El Triunfadors in a Churchill when her was here.

Almost had it Julius. :) Answer from Tatuaje...

"The cigars are La Riqueza 10 packs. The size is like a double corona. I'm not sure why they are saying they are Blacks."

The reason I was asking about these, was because the upcoming event is at Regency Cigar here in RI. The owner has a reputation around here and it's the one B&M in the area that I won't even visit because of it. Now that I know what these "Special cigars for this event" are (Mike wouldn't say...), I have no reason to go to the event. That may sound drastic, to miss a PJ event...but like I said...the owner has a reputation around here. :whistling:

"The cigars are La Riqueza 10 packs. The size is like a double corona. I'm not sure why they are saying they are Blacks."

La Riqueza double corona? :0 Sounds fantastic.

La Riqueza double corona? :0 Sounds fantastic.

Drink it you heathen.

kool-aid-man.jpg

The only La Riqueza's that I really like are the #5's. Maybe I need to give the other sizes another chance...but I'm not gonna sell my soul for the chance to meet PJ in some ***holes shop. The funny thing...I just found out that Don Pepin, his son and his daughter will be at an event the same night, two miles up the road at The Humidor Smokeshop. I'll be attending this event. I wouldn't miss the chance to meet Pepin. Don, Jaime, Janny and Pete in the same area at the same time, has me wondering what else is going on locally that I don't know about yet?

Those sticks are pretty good. I wouldn't give my money to a crappy shop to get them though.