• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tat La Riqueza Substitute

H. Vachon

King of the Hobo Hut
Howdy, friends! I am curious to see if anyone has found a cigar with a similar profile to Tat’s La Riqueza. I am running low and I’ve been checking around online and the only place that had them, only had them listed because their website hadn’t been updated since 2010...

I’ve grown very fond of this blend and would like to find something very similar. Thanks in advance!

There are some broadleaf cigar lists on the web. Several seem to have Nicaraguan filler and binder. One even is made by My Father Cigars, which may come close. DE and Saka also have broadleaf and Nicaraguan offerings.

Thanks, Justin! If you happen to find some I’d gladly work something out with you 😎

Here’s one of the No. 4’s from the vendor you purchased from on the left Hayden. On the right is an OR La Riqueza No. 5 where Pete was still able to use the Flur De Lis. My friend Jeff and I are getting ready to do a side by side comparison.
09CC5A63-5A7C-4052-8F63-19D931EA0FF6.jpegDF4ED02C-EEC3-4188-BAD3-E7B751865C2A.jpeg