• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tat Leatherface tomorrow?

Do you have a source for this? The info I've seen said they won't be released till the 13th and then the regular release is the week of Halloween.

Edit: Did I fall for a joke? 10:13 am really?

Correct, obmike was referring to the announcement.

What saw in an interview he did he said a regular box release 1st and for Halloween lucky 13 gets coffins

Not buying a Tat special release until Tom gets his Easter Bunny, or Phil gets his Beedog.

I was wondering when the conversations on the new tat Halloween release would begin. I know last year left some bad tastes in our mouths....literally and figuratively.

I am on the fence. I will try to get a box this year, but will not be as hardcore as I was last.

I may buy a few singles when my local gets their boxes but I'm not going crazy for this one.

I for one will be trying to track down a dress box of these bad rides. Anyone know MSRP?

I for one will be trying to track down a dress box of these bad rides. Anyone know MSRP?

I belive same as always. 13 sticks to a box, $13 a stick. I think Pete said he would stick to that formula for the monster releases, however he's already varied the number of boxes from 666 to 1300 so who knows.

Not only am I burned by all of his limited releases, the size of these have very little appeal to me. I'm ready for these cigar maker to go back to smaller ring guage releases.

What size is this going to be and judging by the name "leatherface" is it supposed to be an a**kicker?

And this:

http://thesmokingstogie.squarespace.com/home/2010/10/1/breaking-news-13-tatuaje-the-face-retailers-announced.html

What happened last year that people got burned on?

There was a raffle being held Willy Wonka style, but there ended up being a legal loophole with it. Also the boxes of the Drac (I think) smelled like varnish.