• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tattoo Aficionado's

I've never been in a state of mind altered enough for me to mark my body. Consider what those will look like in as little as 20 years.

I've never been in a state of mind altered enough for me to mark my body. Consider what those will look like in as little as 20 years.

Yeah, I figure my body will look like shit anyways.... :whistling:

mac

Ok grandpa. :laugh:

I have five. A celtic band on my right forearm, a friend's fingerprint on the other forearm, a celtic dragon knot on my right calf, a celtic cross on my right arm, and a Maasai shield on my right arm.

When I get a moment, I'll share the Maasai shield. Good thread Mac, hopefully more folks will post photos.

Contemplated on getting one for a long time.
But can't decide on one.

I have my member title around my left wrist and another on my left upper arm.

I'm with Bruce. I'm young now, and it would be cool to have one, but i can't imagine being old and having one.

I have one and am seriously considering another the only thing holding me back is finding someone I trust to do it as the first guy has passed on. With what I do all day I have to make sure I can cover them up as I'm in semi rural Western PA, and people around here tend to be old fashioned opinionated. Not that that is bad but I can't let it affect my business's. I shaved my head once and had one of my biggest insurance client comment - negatively on it. So forget the ear ring, visible tats, etc, etc.

Now that all that hot air is expended - I'm seriously considering getting my entire left leg done with a scorpion being a focal point in the whole scheme of things.

There is a guy at the mall where I have the tobacco shop who has his whole visible body tatt'ed up except for right around his eyes, nose, mouth. When he first walked into the store last Oct- I thought it was a Halloween get up. Real nice guy - just crazy about ink.

I have my member title around my left wrist and another on my left upper arm.

Maybe I've had a little too much rum this afternoon...but this one took me a couple of minutes to figure out just what the hell you were talking about. :sign:

My most recent:

Tattoo.jpg

I'm just at the point where I decided what I wanted.
Something to remind me of a certain aspect of my life.

Just a matter of how I want to font to look like...

(BTW, I'm approaching 30....and it has been a long time since I finally made up my mind on what I wanted)

Here is an updated pic of the latest progress. I call this phase 2 - shading and wash work. In a couple of weeks we are going to do the color, which I really think will bring things to life a bit. Then phase 4 will most likely be touch ups and such.

IMG_2154.jpg

mac

I have 6 tats and 11 piercings...some of thetats I got in the military and others after becoming a civilian lol...damn things are addictive man...will prolly get some more tats but am leaning toward a "brand"...dunno yet tho...its a toss up between that and a "cutting" type body modification..yup I'm a freak lol...len

I've been debating getting a phoenix on my neckline just below the shirtline (due to my yuppie-a$$ consulting job). This is what I am thinking of working off of...

gallery_6177_351_29295.jpg

I have 7. A Stoney Sinclair original of a bears head on my right calf. I am in "Stoney Know's How" getting it. This is a biographical video about Stoney's life and aired on Discover in late 80's. I have a shark on right chest, Sun smoking a cigar on left chest. I have a Chesty Bull dog and "Semper Fi' Do or Die" on Right shoulder and a rose on left sholder. I have a back piece started with a 14'' Lauging Jesus Flanked by to Angels(Very sexy angels at that). More to add to the piece later.

I have five right now. Three Celtic, one on my right arm, a band just below my right knee, and a large Celtic knot on my upper back. Cancer Zodiac above my left ankle, and some friendly nose art on my left arm...Azrael of course.....

Bill

i have one on my right arm, my kids bought it for me for my 40th birthday present. it is a band of chinese waves wrapped around my bicep with ying yang symbol floating on top of the waves. my kids love it , i love it. my kids rock...

I have two nautical stars, one on each shoulder. Can't stand Miami Ink, those guys charge outrageous prices for tats and they even charge for touch ups, how do you like that.