• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Box Press Noella

Harvard

In a couple of months Pete Johnson will release another one shop only vitola. Cigar Shop and More in Addison,Texas will be getting a 200 box allotment of Box Pressed Noellas. The blend will be the same as the regular Noella but should have a different flavor profile due to the slight box press.

Pete is going to drive me to bankrupcy......

How many special limited releases can you do before they aren't special or limited anymore?

In a couple of months Pete Johnson will release another one shop only vitola. Cigar Shop and More in Addison,Texas will be getting a 200 box allotment of Box Pressed Noellas. The blend will be the same as the regular Noella but should have a different flavor profile due to the slight box press.

Pete is going to drive me to bankrupcy......
....hmm; exactly the same tobacco, but it'll taste different box pressed rather than round pressed...??

Pardon my skepticism, but I can't believe it'll taste any different. Cool, unique, etc. sure....but the taste?

I'm sure someone will rave at the AMAZING difference in flavor profile, though...... :laugh:

Got a full box of Noella's and a full box of Noella Reserve's. I think I'm good...... :cool:

Have fun - B.B.S.

Quoting myself from a month ago in the La Verite thread:

The first picture of the stick in your hand, as well as the 2nd, makes it appear to have a box press to it? Is that correct because the top picture (profiles) shows otherwise. May just be the lighting but I would kill for some box pressed tats!

It is onnnnnnnnnn!

I may buy a 5er since this shop is a few miles from my place. I don't expect them to be any different though.

I don't think it'll taste any different. can't understand why it would. Look at the LR cabinet rounds....they taste the same. The rounds might have a better burn than the box pressed ones, but I think the taste is the same.

Well, the CC folks talk about rounds tasting better than box press. Yes, I know they attribute that to the aging process, but who knows?

Yawn. I can't take all of Pete's limited release stuff. I'll stick to a few of his regular lines, but I will get suckered into getting a few of next year's monster series release.