• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Cigars

How about a CP hat (and bountiful, never ending adulation) to the first manufacturer that produces a CigarPass Limited Edition smoke? :whistling:

Wouldn't that be the coolest freakin' thing in the world?

Wilkey
What flavor you have in mind?

:laugh:

-B
Alrighty, it's been a while and you really earned this so...

Wilkey
Cool idea but I don't know about the Suggested flavor of .....
!!

I think the below quote pretty much sums up Wilkey's source of inspiration for new flavors.

...lick and twirl technique is exactly what I use when I encounter a loose wrapper at the head.

Wilkey

LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How long have you been waiting to quote that

Don't forget Ernesto Padilla. Of course I only bring this up since the 1932 is one of my Top 5s at the moment.

Stinki

Tatuaje is actually Pete. Would be nice if he actually became an active member and posted an intro. Looks like he's primarily interested in monitoring this forum.

Hmmm, We have Frank Santos from Padilla Cigars floating around back in Feb, John Oliva jr. posting and now Pete Johnson. Our lil cigar board dose pretty well for its self :) .

Last I heard, Frank Santos has left Padilla Cigars.

Sam, Sam, Sam. And here I thought you my brother. I thought you had my back.

And now I see your true colors.

I hope you get me as your Secret Santa because I've got something special for you. ;)

Wilkey

Tatuaje is actually Pete. Would be nice if he actually became an active member and posted an intro. Looks like he's primarily interested in monitoring this forum.

Hmmm, We have Frank Santos from Padilla Cigars floating around back in Feb, John Oliva jr. posting and now Pete Johnson. Our lil cigar board dose pretty well for its self :) .

Last I heard, Frank Santos has left Padilla Cigars.

I believe Mr. Santos is now with PI. :thumbs:

Anyone receive their cigars yet? Al - did you send these via UPS or USPS? (never got a tracking #, but i think that was my fault)

Al and Stefan stepped up and delivered! Received the package today after it was rerouted to my house here at school and wow, these are beauties!! THANK YOU GUYS!